Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

The admin must surely process payment so I dont see the reason why we need to complain about the payment in this forum we dont need to make such complain as the forum is still a paying forum up to now so there is nothing to worry about am making post here now

I can see that you have been so active in the forum,I don't know how manage you are able to accumulate such points. Well,so far you keep posting here,I will always check and make replies to your post and others. I am still far from the minimum payout,so I will need to accumulate some points in the hyip section,though I will not post much over there.

I see,no wonder you have been able to accumulate so much points in the forum. The forex section is just an added advantage to people that has knowledge about forex. I don't visit that section at all because I don't like discussing about forex. If I may ask,I guess you are posting 3 sections which are hyip,forex and PTP.

Well I just got active over here again today, and I hope I would start my activity again now. I just hope there are fresh threads in the forex section as I like to post over there on the other hand the hyip section would be fresh at least. However @tray I think it is better to be patient and wait for the payments to be processed as the admin wishes.

Its good to see that you are back to the forum forum. I have been visiting this forum for some days now and it seems the regular posters here in the PTP section are now posting the forex section. I will check the hyip section later to see if I can make some few posts there too.

No you can check again there is activity going on here its only that its look as if the traders are very active now,

aside from this I think that few conversation is still going on here but they have updated everything up to this program that stop paying long ago

What are you talking about,what program is paying,I don't really get you. Anyway,I think spammers are now back to the forum because I can see some few posts made by them. The spam posts are always turning me off whenever I sees it. I think I will move to the hyip section and make some few posts.

This is no news,it has been like this since last year,only that the admin updated it,I think the admin updated when the post rates was changed. If you check the paid section,you will see some members which got paid for $1 request and they did not get deductions. I don't like requesting at $1 and apart from that,I am used to request at $1.50 or more. I think I will have to request for a payout today.

Yes,I know you make minimal post in the hyip section but I think you accumulated most of your points in the forex section because I am always active in the PTP section and it is not like you have made so many posts in that section and you have accumulated a lot points. Well,I am just trying to reach another payout.

I don't also make much posts in the PTP here because I don't see a lot of activities most times, surprisingly though, it seems the pace of activities has increased and it means I will as well increase my actions here as well. Perhaps there are some couple of posters ready to join the music as it sings.

Yes,you are right,the activity in the PTP section of this forum is somehow low unlike the sister forum that the PTP section always bubbles with activity. I am just struggling to make posts here but the truth is,I don't like how the script submit my posts. Anyway,since the forum is a paying forum,I will cope with it.

Yes,you can request for another payment when you have a pending payments in the forum. I mean multiple payment requests are allowed and that is one thing I like about this forum. If your payment request hasn't been approved,there is no point in creating another one since you can edit the one you requested.

Yes that is what I did thank you so much I have seen this and I have edited my payment request I have some suspecious activity in my perfect money account so I have to request through egopay and egopay is very convinient to use since many suspect is on pm now.

Yes, the one good thing here even with the sister forum is that it offers you the opportunity to request multiple times and even edit the one you already had. For me personally, I prefer to edit till it is approved rather than request in multiples since I like getting paid once at a time.

There are so many spam posts in the PTP section here and I think the admin or the mod has mistakenly deleted the thread of perfectmoney forum. I searched manually and automatically but I couldn't find the thread of it. Anyway,I think I am cool with the activity that I met this morning.

I think the admin or mod has taken care of it because I saw that some were deleted. I even saw that one of the spammers got banned and that's a nice one. I wish it is that one who usually sends me those spammy private messages each time I come online.

I guess some of the spam posts are deleted and not all because I can still see about 8 of them in this same section. Anyway,I will not let the spam posts to bother me,I will just ignore it and make posts in the active threads. You keep accumulating more points on a daily basis.

Yeah, I think it's some but it really has reduced. Since the mod has checked some of the posts, he would most likely check the remaining later today and most likely the admin might process them tomorrow. I didn't see much activities in the Forex section of the forum when I visited yesterday.

The mod need to check payment or maybe the admin havnt give him autority to do that because even MTW there is no payment check so I do beleive that the forum will be check and all the post will be approved atleast today for processing

Well as for me I have not seen any chance of payment been approved today but I do hope that before the week run out we will all get our payment ,but first thing fist is for the Mod to try and check those payment request at first so that it can be easyly approved

Well as for me I have not seen any chance of payment been approved today but I do hope that before the week run out we will all get our payment ,but first thing fist is for the Mod to try and check those payment request at first so that it can be easyly approved