Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

digitalmoneytalk - digitalmoneytalk.com

yogeshwartyagi

good for you, i see both of my payment request here already approved by mod archu and without any deduction, so next time i trying hard to reach another minimum cashout from this site, and today i see GPT and HYIP section have good activity

good for you, i see both of my payment request here already approved by mod archu and without any deduction, so next time i trying hard to reach another minimum cashout from this site, and today i see GPT and HYIP section have good activity

Good to know that. Every member in here will get full payments for as long as he/she provide quality posts and follow forum rules. I am not 100% sure that if I will reach payout and request for payment I will get full payments but I am trying my best so that I can get it.

@rage: i think you only need to waste some of your time here dude, maybe about 1 hours and trying to reach about 50 point here and from the point that you get i see you need about 58 points again before you can request your payment here, and with the activity today that DMT have today, you can reach that :D

Well, as long as your posts are just not non-informative and unuseful one-liners, there's very little chance to get any deductions. And given that the majority of DMT users post only useful stuff, I think hardly anyone gets deductions - just those looking to make some fast cash with "good program, i join" type of messages, or direct copypastes from other forums.

I am a new member in here perhaps not a new poster,well i just got into here because i heard that the forum pays fast also i got some problem logging in with my ucweb now am using opera and it makes posting for me damn slow

Well. Welcome in DMT my friend. I thought that you are an old member in here because I have seen you in other forums actively posting so I thought you are also a member in DMT. lol. But, anyways, this forum is doing good right now and the activities is increasing so it would be good for the forum and to the forum posters as well for us to easily reach payout.

Well, as long as your posts are just not non-informative and unuseful one-liners, there's very little chance to get any deductions. And given that the majority of DMT users post only useful stuff, I think hardly anyone gets deductions - just those looking to make some fast cash with "good program, i join" type of messages, or direct copypastes from other forums.

yeah i think that is not good for the forum itself, because we are paid in this forum for the useful posts and also the informative posts, but so far i see only little members that get dedcution and mostly paid in the full amount :D

yeah i think that is not good for the forum itself, because we are paid in this forum for the useful posts and also the informative posts, but so far i see only little members that get dedcution and mostly paid in the full amount :D

The great majority of DMT members get their payments paid in full, since the discussion here is very high in standards. And that's why I really like DMT in general, since the discussion is intelligent so one may learn a lot, and the payments are also made swiftly.

not only that, beside of it, the members here must be also have high knowledge about something that people want to discuss in every thread available here. well today i just reached about 46 points today, and it seems payment processors section not active there.

Well,i wasn't a member of Dmt though i do hear a lot about it so i just made up my mind joining so as to benefit the fast payment,well yeah the forum seems active and it will also help the admin in getting advertisers.

I agree with that. The forum can encourage advertisers because of the good activities in DMT now since that is one of the major goal of forum admins to get advertisers to their forum. I hope that this activities will continue so that it would be easy to reach payout.

I agree with that. The forum can encourage advertisers because of the good activities in DMT now since that is one of the major goal of forum admins to get advertisers to their forum. I hope that this activities will continue so that it would be easy to reach payout.

yeah thats right,well,i just hope to keep my post up at least up to 20 posts daily so as to request payments every 5 days as well as increasing my monthly earnings,its really great seeing member quick replying posts.

yeah thats right,well,i just hope to keep my post up at least up to 20 posts daily so as to request payments every 5 days as well as increasing my monthly earnings,its really great seeing member quick replying posts.

Yes. That's one of the reason why I resume my activity again in DMT because the activities is improving unlike before. That's a great strategy from you if you will do that. For me, I am not calculating my posts because I will just visit the forum and make posts as many as I can and then resume posting back tomorrow. lol

I always beleive that Digital money Talk is one of the best forum out there compare to some others forum in terms of payment processing and others related Issue, for the deduction matters I always post 20-25posts daily with this I normally request my payment after Six to 5 days without any deduction and the site do pays on time.

I'm happy that I got paid by dmt. Do you know that dmt pays me this april 1? its the first ptp site that pays me this month of april. I'm hoping that in an a week or two many other ptp forums will going to pay me too. Especially those pending once. Anyway I post my proof of payments in proof of payments section. I request five dollars and I get 5 dollars.

Yes. That's one of the reason why I resume my activity again in DMT because the activities is improving unlike before. That's a great strategy from you if you will do that. For me, I am not calculating my posts because I will just visit the forum and make posts as many as I can and then resume posting back tomorrow. lol

and remembers this, the minimum payout in this site is low :D, that is a good thing we only need 150 points here in order to request our payment request if we want to request through LR, and today i see admin mayur paid most of the payment request here