Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Liberty-Loan - liberty-loan.com

Yeah @archu $1 bonus is really the attraction that make this program unique and

I feel there is no reason for anyone not to try this program for no risk though little free earning,

Each email i sent got me few referal easily because they did not needed to invest out of their pocket.

Hope the program continue the same performance and keep paying for long.

since the program is offering $1 credited in our account on welcome bonus, we just required to deposit some $9 so that the total investment balance can be a $10 which can yield us a ten cents daily, since they pay instant this program can give us successful investment experience.

I have noticed that this program has been listed by GP monitor and has paying status for around three months so far,

this program has been 85 days old, to be exact, and has been paying so long,

definitely, this one has been a profitable program with stable ROI offered a 1% daily.

Today i tried a couple of time but am not able to access the site so far, the message i get is following:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@liberty-loan.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/2.2.19 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.19 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.liberty-loan.com Port 443

May be it is temporary server error and admin correct it soon, but am also worried is the program gone?, will check it back after some time again hope the problem get solved.

Today i tried a couple of time but am not able to access the site so far, the message i get is following:

May be it is temporary server error and admin correct it soon, but am also worried is the program gone?, will check it back after some time again hope the problem get solved.

well, it's loading quite fast from my end, running smooth and I just have the site check on Alexa, it's rank is around fifteen thousands and there is 7% traffic increased in one month and 13% increased in one week, thus the site status has been quite good so far, there seems to be no reason for end up their business. and it's still ACTIVE.

• 2 weeks later...

This site turn to scam already. I guess its time to move on now. Actually I thought this one will turn to scam last month. But its good that its still paying until the third week of october. I guess that's hyip investments like. Sometimes your lucky. Sometimes you just lose money. I hope we can find a hyip that really last a life time.

I also have just noticed that the status of the program on GoldPoll has been moved to PROBLEM and there have been bad votes posted by investors regarding pending payments since 28th October !

but the site does still exists online, may be it's a scam now and time to move on !