Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ekstrade - ekstrade.com

I'm not admin!

EksTrade is a private investment fund operating on traders with advanced skills in Foreign Exchange (FOREX), a reliable long-term investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security. Besides, we do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real trading from the real forex market...

Plans:

1.6% DAILY FOR 100 DAYS

2.0% DAILY FOR 100 DAYS

2.5% DAILY FOR 100 DAYS

2.9% DAILY FOR 100 DAYS

3.3% DAILY FOR 100 DAYS

4.0% DAILY FOR 100 DAYS

Accepts: LR, PM, AP

Link: http://ekstrade.com/

Good to see that Alertpay has added as payment system & the 1.6% is also not so bad instead of that it could be reasonable for admin. As the name indicate it definitely about Forex trading which most companies are working for. There are also some forum posting attachment link to attract people to invest. But 100 days time spending is very huge waiting time, so I am sure about it.

The site is ok with a sustainable roi considering that principal is included in the roi....

So i readed a little on the homepage, the site says 1.6% daily with the first plan. Means i get $0,16 a day taking me 62 days to reach bep...a little long in my taste.

Then reading down and heres what i do not like taken from the site:

Our investment plans start from 2.0% daily for 100 days, it means you will get deposit profits after 1 calendar day. The higher the amount of investment, the higher your profit. Min deposit amount is 10 USD and max deposit amount is 50,000 USD.

What 2%? It starts from 1.6% it says in the plans on top of the homepage. So again something annoying its ok if you do wrong but the plans has to fit at least the roi on the same page in the site.

Nope im out , dont like this written faults the admin did. I mean start a program that I suppose to reach bep in 62 days....so i want the admin to get at least the text on the homepage right.

very nice design but it is not licensed this hyip site offer fair roi with long term plans but it haven't referal commission and no any protection but i think it will still in the market for along time and I will invest in it nearly to make some money.

Check GoldCoders' HYIP Manager License

ekstrade.com - NOT Licensed

• 1 month later...

all the plans have 100 days term, the ROI of 1.6% daily is stable as well,

they also allow AP option to make an investment in this one,

they have ratings page, but no monitor listing this one yet,

thus the link of ratings page is redirected to home page itself !