Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Umbux - umbux.com

jan4ix

Get paid to view advertisements! As a member, you'll get paid for each click that you generate by browsing our sponsor's ads. We offer all features of today's PTC technology, including instant purchase processing and referral renting. Have a look inside and start earning now! This website supports umbux.com.

Yeah, the standart intro ;/

# 3 ads worth 0.01 $ for free members

# Alertpay

#100 clicks for payout

Contest and Investment : We arragnge a refer contest It will be runing till we get 10000 members .1st Price 100$ , 2nd price 50$ , 3rd price 25$ , 4 th price 15$ , 5th price 10$ .Most advertiser and upgrade members referar will get extra $50 ...Without that we arrange a investment programe read our forum for know about.It will be runing till our next notice about investment programe.

This is UmBux admins promotion, well I'm no english genius , but it lacks grammar , not so good for promoting a site I'd say . xD

Not much of a site , but here it isUmBux

I like this site. Because its the few good ptc that I know its still paying until now. Although before or three months ago theirs about ten promising ptc sites. Now all of those promising ptc site including bananabux the latest scam site has turn to scam. So its nice that their are some ptc like umbux that is still paying.

I read in other forums that umbux is offering a hyip like investments scheme. I don't know if its true since I don't have an account. But if its true I don't think its advisable to invest in their hyip scheme or even in its ptc plans. For me a ptc that offers a hyip is a scam ptc.

• 3 weeks later...

Just make sure you do research first. I really hate buxhost site scripts. They are the most lowest level of scripts. A 25 dollars a months script. I wonder who will invest in a site that only cost 25 dollars to run. lols. I guess theirs no choice but to move on.

• 3 weeks later...

Site don't load anymore. So its only mean one thing. You have no choice but to move on. Its useless to hope that this site will return a and pays. As we all know ptc don't last for ever. And once its down its out. And theirs so many ptc sites that really pays good.

I'm sorry if I post again in here. This is will be my last post for now. I accidentally click this thread so rather waste the opportunity. I open the site to check if its even returns. Btu I'm not surprise the site is still not accessible until now.