Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

IShareFX - IShareFX.net

I'm not admin

IShareFX.net is a company that has been providing high quality financial and investment services to legal entities and individuals since 2009. Nowadays lots of people make profit investing in stocks and global forex market. And you can be one of them. It might appear a bit difficult for an ordinary man to understand the refinements of stock trading and investing. So once we decided to make everything much more easier for anyone willing to make extra earnings.

We make the investments easy and understandable for everyone. You do not have to learn anything that sounds unfamiliar to you. No need to spend a lot of your precious time. In some way investing with us means investing in your time. And your time is one the most precious investment resources available.

Plan:

* Basic Investment Plan - 0.6% Daily For 60 Trading Days

* Pro Investment Plan - 1.8% Daily For 200 Trading Days

* VIP Investment Plan - 3.0% Daily For 200 Trading Days

Accept: LR, PM and AP

Link=> http://isharefx.net

I think this is the real long term Investment program; from some Crystal Script HYIP. Moreover their Min(Base) amount is very affordable as $10.

Mainly they are looking well as per front view ; although their RoI is quite low but look legit.So I think we may start with this site.The best plan is that they must use AP (one of the best Cash System).

I wish very soon their staff must add 3 HYIP Based forum for more Payout proof.

If anyone got any good update/news then please update here for support us.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

the daily ROI of 0.6% on every business day is very low and stable,

but unfortunately this program is fast closed,

thread moved to scam folder !

unavailable.jpg