Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trading Inspiration?

There are many inspirations for trading however let stick to the basics i.e., earning enough to make both of the ends meets in starting however its not that easy as it looks like even i had traded hotforex demo account for more than six months before going to trade live funds when i started.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I first learned about forex from my brother, who according to him, forex provides the opportunity to make a profit from changes in the price of one foreign currency against another foreign currency, which is called a pair. Then I learned from scratch by reading forex articles from various sources including babypips. Practicing demos, trying to take part in demo trading competitions, and being active in the forex forum community, now I am still trading forex at FXOpen.

• 4 weeks later...

In trading, my inspiration comes from several sources, but a prominent influence has been watching about the disciplined and analytical approaches of successful traders in HFM webinars. Their ability to navigate market complexities with a combination of intuition, rigorous analysis, and strong risk management principles has been particularly motivating. Additionally, engaging with a community of traders and learning from both their successes and challenges has continually inspired me to refine my strategies and maintain a disciplined mindset.