Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ascentgain - ascentgain.com

I am not admin

AscentGain Ltd. is a regulated Panama financial institution since 2000, currently providing tax-free offshore investments, with a shareholder capital of 10 000 000 USD. The operations behind AscentGain Ltd. are managed by strict regulations and our corporate philosophy is based on the highest of standards with regard to our business practices.

ascentgain_14.jpg

Accept: LR, PM

Withdrawal: Instant

Referral: 3 level : 3%-2%-1%

Link >>> ascentgain.com

If you ask about the website design it is really cool and unique. B) Nice template. If you ask about the plan it is unbelievable. Their ROI is unreasonably high. I am not sure about it. But many monitors had given paying status hmmm :unsure:

I visit the site and completed with ssl protection. I don't know why but usually for website who completed with ssl always long loading. but by the way, finally I can access the site. this hyip offer low minimum invest and I think this is will attract many of investor join.

This site is fine for me; I can open this site normally as there found nothing SSL error or security error. I request you to try again. One of their impressive matter that they must accept dual currency.

Most of the program can take $ only; where they can take both USD and Euro.But RoI is quite natural.

• 1 month later...

not paying ! closed ! scam ! problem ! these are all the kinds of status shown on various monitors for this program,

from their plans, it's clear that this program offered short term plans,

23% daily for 5 days is 15% in 5 days which is like 3% daily, that is very big ROI,

the program is still online for 66 days so far.