Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

safeasset - safeasset.com

SINCE 1999, ASSET MANAGEMENT GUARANTEES YOUR PROFIT

Asset Management has the experience, skills performance, capability and qualified management to assist you in the handling of your asset management based on your specific needs. We have the investment solution for your business as we offer a wide range of funds covering every investment region.

1.3% earnings everyday for one year

Investment Amount: 10 - 10,000 USD

Payment Period: every working day - 5/7

Earnings: Stable 1.3%

Total Withdrawal: up to 338% in 1 year

Reinvestment available

Daily withdrawals available

Payment Options: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Bank Wire

1.5% earnings everyday for one year

Investment Amount: 10,001 USD and more

Payment Period: every working day - 5/7

Earnings: Stable 1.5%

Total Withdrawal: up to 390% in 1 year

Reinvestment available

Daily withdrawals available

Payment Options: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Bank Wire

https://www.safeasset.com?r=65631

Wonderful for the first time I can realy check up a hyip!

This one I can contact.

All Rights Reserved. Reg. No. 079519. DK38 3000 3016 554194, Denmark.

Adress

Asset Management Denmark

Raadhuspladsen 16

Copenhagen

Denmark, DK-1550

And even a phonenumber

+45.27328898

Next weekend im going to Copenhagen, oh my, im going to pass there and look the adress up. In anyway its almost in middle of the center of Copenhagen.

And then a little telephone check when im there will be nice. I hope im going to have a nice suprise.

If agains all odds i wont go depends on my work....I just ask my cousins in copenhagen to check them up a normal workday.

Lets hope this one is for real, becuase the plans is long terms, not to high roi and the site is proper with ssl.

:lol:

Well - right now i am unable to open the site it gives some error saying like "This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect

securely to www.safeasset.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure."

But 1.3% daily for a year is really good plan which may turn our investment to around 5 times in a year.

@anne it would really be quite exciting to know the real location of a hyip and we can then go on investing in quite relax mood and feel safer. And it is good that admin has provided phone number as only few hyips dare to provide their real contact number.

Ohh its 3 days and im off ....my cousin said he never saw any name by this on that adress. But I want check myself and maybe even take a photo.

That would be really cool , but first I wanna call them with my mobil outside the adress B)

So im off the skype and my cousin just told me there is absolutely no company name with this name on the adress. There is others like a company called catenon on number 16, And maybe they answer the phone...really i have no idea. And the adress 16.1 he never saw and have no idea what means...

Well - right now i am unable to open the site it gives some error saying like "This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect

securely to www.safeasset.com, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure."

But 1.3% daily for a year is really good plan which may turn our investment to around 5 times in a year. :mellow:

Ok all, this one is a pure non existing firm. There is no adress given that actually exist... In the palace building I asked everyone. Noone ever known about this company.

There could be a guy who got a little red in the face when I asked , he worked as a watchmen toolman or what you call it for the building.

So heads up all, this is a real scam withiut proportion. The number goes only to a response thats a call center. And not even with the right...language they resound anything. In fact after 50 telephone calls the woman hanged up and putted a fax online.......

Do not invest, or take it as a real real game......

good luck all.

@anne you are right even i am not able to open this site,

And good to hear from you that you tried to research about the location of the program.

As about most of other hyips the information provided by this one also proved to be wrong.

Have you seen they changed the homepage look? And now its harder to find the adress. But still the reg id is the same and in the end i finded the adress on the homepage and this is also the same yet...

Well need to call my cousin and check the name asset managemnet...we checked for safeassets...:D

• 4 months later...

well, this program is still paying till date and I am myself an investor of the program,

there was few days ago, they announced regarding new plans,

but those additional plans have not brought any trouble for us, as the senior investors are getting paid for their old plans investments.

well, I have received a $50 so far in daily profits from the program, where my investment was a $85 here,

so another $35 to get back then I can say that I got BEP,

I am sure this senior program will stay online successfully for few more years to come, as their plan is triple your money in one year.

I have just sent the withdrawal as it's the time I usually withdraw regularly on trading days, as soon as I get my account credited with the daily profit,

as usual, they process it within six to twelve hours,

sometimes they even issue the payment within two or three hours after request surprisingly, for me it is one of the safest and reliable program of present times.

well, most of the early investors are already in profit from this program,

even I have earned almost my investment back though I invested here after two months from the day they started online business,

and still I need 25 payments more from the program to get BEP.

I hope they keep paying for a long time.

actually, the concept of the project is triple your money in one year !

and there won't be principal returned but the amount invested will be triple by the end of the plan,

once the 300% is received in total daily profits, the investment matures,

and we can continue to have an active investment by making fresh deposit to the program for the next round.

But can this program stays long enough to fulfill it's promise of running and paying investors for a year? If this site pays for the 1year plan,i think early investors will surely be all similling.

well the ROI is quite low, just a 1.3% on every trading day,

that too their plan is that they won't principal at the end of the term

which means the plans is of 'principal included in daily profits' kind of program,

then there is a lot chances for the program to pay successfully for a long time.

there is no news from the admin for the month March yet,

their last update was on 25th February regarding the maintenance and site's unavailability,

after that there is nothing heard from the admin till date,

only thing is that the program is performing well and the withdrawals are processed smoothly as usual.

• 2 weeks later...

I am happy that I have been their investor so far,

in daily profits, I already have got paid a $70 on my $85 investment,

just next fourteen payments to receive that I will be in profit from SA,

and I will be getting profits as long as they continue to pay or until my plan term ends up.

When I browse this site, i found that it offers different rates of profit,

Rate of profit in the first plan is 2.5% , not 1.3% daily,

Rate of profit in the second plan, 3%, not 1.5%,

This means that the site raise the rates of profit, and I think that this is a concern about the ability of this site to continue for a long time,

because the first rates more stable, and gives us more confidence and safety .

When I browse this site, i found that it offers different rates of profit,

Rate of profit in the first plan is 2.5% , not 1.3% daily,

Rate of profit in the second plan, 3%, not 1.5%,

This means that the site raise the rates of profit, and I think that this is a concern about the ability of this site to continue for a long time,

because the first rates more stable, and gives us more confidence and safety .

recently they added new plans with huge ROI for a limited period of time,

but the minimum to invest in those plans must be so high that is why they might have offered such huge ROI,

that too those new plans were available for limited people only, 500 members,

in spite of that members are getting paid with usual plan profits regularly.

today, I had an issue with the withdrawal function,

I was giving correct account number but the system says account number specified incorrectly,

after trying enough times, I sent support ticket to the admin,

and guess what, the issue has been solved in minutes, I like SA support system very much, they solved my account issues faster as always.

Pending Withdrawals since 28th March !

I have two pending withdrawals from this program, they never delayed this long,

it has been already 36 hours of waiting so far

and not yet the payments arrived to my account,

few members post proofs that they are getting paid on time, hope mine also will be processed soon.