Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DE-FI - de-fi.trade

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

de-fi.trade_640.jpg

Started: Monday, 10 July 2023
Payouts: Instant (min. withdrawal is $1)
Ref-offer 4% - 2% - 1%

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):

• Domain: CSL Computer Service Langenbach GmbH d/b/a joker.com, 2023-03-17 - 2024-03-17 (registered for  1 year)
  • SSL: GTS CA 1P5 valid from 04 Jul, 2023 to 02 Oct, 2023 - Google Trust Services LLC
  • Hosting: Cloudflare, Inc
  • IP-address: 188.114.97.1 (live sites on IP: 2)
  • Script: not defined
  • Similar text HYIPs:  0
  • Similar design HYIPs: 0

Description:

The Decentralized Finance Market (DeFi) is an extremely popular earning tool for hundreds of thousands of investors around the world due to its growth opportunities and impressive dynamics. Our team has been carefully developing software for a long period of time, the algorithms of which are now able to track all promising novelties and key assets of the DeFi market with the participation of addresses of major players and based on up-to-date analytical and statistical data. In order to increase the coverage of the market and extract the maximum possible profit, we need to expand, including with the involvement of private and corporate investors. At the moment, thanks to the conclusion of more than 1646 partnership agreements, we are able to significantly increase the inflow of capital and earn huge % in a short time.

Accepts: 
USDT TRC-20, USDT BEP-20

Investment plans:

• $1 - $100000: 108% in 1 day
  • $10 - $100000: 105% in 24 hours (hourly accruals)
  • $50 - $100000: 140% - 400% after 4 - 20 days

Telegram: https://t.me/defi_trade_chat

depositEn.gif

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!