Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fxcod - Fxcod.com

I am not admin

FxCod is a financial team of traders that deal mainly with the Fx (Forex) market for many years. Making profits from Fx market is risky and for this task skilled professionals have to deal with the trading. Our main goal is to provide you with an investment opportunity that is as much safe as possible. We diminish the risks normally associated with these types of investments by pooling your money and spreading the investments across a diverse range of global opportunities such as bonds, IPOs, finance & property, private equity funds, forex, co-investing in direct investments and private placement investment funds etc.

We offer you a simple, convenient, affordable and flexible method of investing in emerging markets through our unique online investment platform. With our globally integrated operations and business strategies our disciplined and established investment process, and the knowledge and expertise of our investment managers, we are able to provide you with innovative investment solutions and give you the maximum return.

Plans:

Plan 1 $10 - $1,000 4.00%

Plan 2 $1,001 - $4,000 4.50%

Plan 3 $4,001 - $8,000 5.00%

Plan 4 $8,001 - $12,000 5.50%

Plan 5 $12,001 and more 6.00%

Accept : LR/PM

All plans for 30 business days and daily roi include principal

http://www.fxcod.com/?ref=yogeshwartyagi

Top ranking on goldpoll and good comments from investors are inspiring. Here goes my deposit in this program.

Your transfer was successful! Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

Payment Mode Account

Date 05/27/2011 22:23

Batch 62110420

From U7552528 (yogeshwartyagi)

To U9502104 (FxCod)

Amount $10.00

Memo Deposit to www.fxcod.com User yogeshwartyagi

• 2 weeks later...

Im in heres my deposit

Payment sended via LR

Date: 06/05/2011 14:49

Batch: 62660724

To Account: U9502104 (FxCod)

Amount: $10.00

I do hope this one holds a little longer. But there is no signs about them i so far dont like. And as mentioned top of famous goldpoll. I mean sometimes you have to give the top ones a try:)

• 4 weeks later...

It has been around 10 days that the forum has not paid me

My two withdrawal requests were pending and one of my request was shown paid even though i did not get any amount in my LR

contacted support and despite lapse of several days did not get any reply nor other request paid - 2$ earning available more in my account and there look no use of making a request.

It is safe to assume that this is SCAM now and there is no hope of getting paid any more.

• 1 month later...

it's principal included in daily profits, thus not a huge ROI,

but I think this program is no longer active,

that is because they seem to have removed monitors from their site,

ratings link redirects to home page !