- DDOS protection

Plans:

vodapex.jpg

Accept:

LR, PM, RP

Site link:

468x60.gif

My reviews:

Not a bad site, site running for more than 2 months already with positive comments from members because of their instant payment system.

Between, reasonable ROI and some principle returned in the end make the site looks more legit. (At least we no need to worry the site will run away with our principle)

Vodapex is among few big programs that are paying their investors. What i like about vodapex - they knows how to keep them in news and also they try to provide what they thing member expect from them, so many offices so many phone numbers, statement every week, and informing members about each update is really good and keeping the site hot. I am quite happy with this hyip and am getting paid daily.

Indeed, they have just extended their domain registration to 2014, seems the admin planned to run this site for a longer period. Although there is no relationship between domain registration and the site's lifetime, bur still considered as a good news, right?

About their offices, anyone try to phone them before?

seems i stumbled upon a nice and profitable hyip. thankfully i have browsed the topics here on hyip section. anyways, though it is new, with low minimum payout of $5 . with good daily roi of 2% daily. and good term plan. i think that it is really profitable and good to invest on this one. and of course of the good comments which is the most important for me. i think that i am going to give a go on this one. i will invest on this one also.

Date 10/24/2010 00:00

Batch 47488027

From U7434597 (indieover)

To U7446575 (Vodapex.Com)

Amount $5.00

Memo User1279 Silver $5.00 Saturday, October 23, 2010

The minimum to invest is $5 and according to the plan we get 2.8$ daily for 45 days,that means we get $6.30 in total plan term of 45 days.This site now having a great feature for investor because its got instant payment.I am sure with this feature many investors willing to take the risk by investing with them.

Vodapex admin is always updating members with latest news. New update from admin -

The management of Vodapex.Com is happy to inform you about our new office in Australia.

331 Racecourse Road,

Kensington

VIC 3031

Australia

The news about new office opened in australia is really exciting and assures that this company is expanding itself time to time and yest there is lot more life span as they are just growing.

only thing that is missing in this is compounding feature. i have not see any option to compound our earnings. so i am forced to do daily withdrawals to use as payment proof as i wanted to compound for better earning but it is not available. but every thing else seems great here though.

Well considering at the performance of the program and comments given by the investors I would say this is a good hyip.

Like a diamond in the stake of stones dont loose its own shine,

similarly this program though is in the cyberspace where there are lot of scammers but it is just continuing doing its good job.

I am very shortly going to join this program.

Now my profit withdrawal has been in pending condition for almost 24 hours. I also read the same complaints in other forums. Is it the moment to say good by to vodapex?

Indeed, quite lots members complaining the site no longer paying anymore. Personally, I don't think the admin will continue paying since they have disable the instant payment system.

http://www.goldpoll.net/details/16175/

Some bad votes already verified by GP.

Good and reasonable profit, low minimum invest offered, and I think this is reliable hyip program. but now they are not paying anymore. I see some of hyip monitor site still shows paying status but some other shows problem status. maybe still paying but make selective payment. not all investor get paid.