Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

GlobalForexTalk - globalforextalk.com

standart

I don't really understand you,are you saying that members needs to bring advertisers to the forum and the admin would compensate the member,seriously i don't really get what you are talking about,well it is going to like a month that the admin has cleared payments in the forum,the admin should try and clear a round of posting in the forum

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's pertaining of the commissions on the whoever able to get advertisers just like the forum promoter. Although, this will not easy particularly we have talking about the Forex brokers to advertise in the forum. It's better to think that the forum really need more of traders that experience in promoting also.

It's the job of the Advertising manager because the Admin looking for someone who might be interested with this position, it may be hard for you to understand when you are not aware with it. But I know some who can able to earn from advertising commision because she is bringing advertisers.

This is exactly why there hasnt been a lot of member that raised their hands in the hope of getting that position because it is really not that easy to do. Nonetheless I feel that if you can be able to master this on another forum you would be in a good position to can run your own forum as well because this amount of experience invaluable.

From my understanding you need to bring some advertisers on the Forum it could be really hard for you especially if you don't have any connections with some Forex brokers Admin. We can always expect for some positive developement in here because that is what we are waiting for to happen in here.

Activity well do. You don't need to bring advertisers in here. But if you want to be a promoter of GFT then you can also. And I'm sure you will earn some percentage if that advertisers will going to rent a banner space. But if you are just ordinary posters in here. Then a regular posting activity is enough to increase the site alexa rating and that means its can get attention to advertisers also.

If you really wanna help by increasing the ranking then it would be better if you search some particular keyword in the Search Engine that you know GFT will appear then click that until it redirect you to GFT so that will surely increase the ranking of GFT and you can help the Forum that way.

I know that if a member is a promoter in the forum,he would surely get some incentives or rewards for that,i don't think i can be a promoter in the forum 'cos i am using a mobile to access the forum,making a shout in the chat box is even difficult,anyways it's good to know that the admin has finally cleared payments in the forum,this would make members to be active in the forum once again

That is certainly a good development regarding payment processing in here. I always knew that posting in here is really a goo investment even though the forum did take a long time without payments. I will be posting in here twice a week and try to get a bigger number of points so that the waiting time is worth it.

I will be sure to join you on the forum especially since the post rates in here are really good and it wouldnt hurt to be active in here and take advantage of that by being active. I dont know how things will be like regarding the next payment processing but it might just be better.

I will have it in this evening as I did not have much time yesterday and also early to sleep. But I will have try if I can make 50 points target in GFT finally. I will need somehow to ensure that I have able to get back in GFT and other members will do the same even not that great activity.

I am sure that even though activities will not be the best we had ever seen on the forum it would make a difference and make it easy for us to post somehow. There was usually not a lot of members active in here but there were members that were showing an interest to be active as well. Hopefully they will get to use the opportunity to be active.

If ever that I still have some time then I may also post in here because what I am doing right now is, I am posting in many Forums that when I reach at least the minimum then going to request a payment then move to another Forum because there are just many Forums delaying a payment so it's best strategy.

That's right,i also think that is the best strategy to make posts in so $any forums,i think i will try and check out this forum today and see if i can make 10 posts in the forum,so in 5 days i should be able to reach the minimum payout,and that is only if i am making posts in the sections that offers 4 cents for post

It will be surely easy for you to reach the minimum if you can post on four cents paying section in here. I just hope that I can still remember my password in here because I just want to log in my account straightly without having to use the "Forgot password' to set a new password in here.

The issue of passwords is not something to worry about because you can recover your password which will be sent to your email address I believe. It would be good to see you active on the forum as well because the more members that are active in here would surely make it easy for all of us to have posts now and then. I will see if I can make a couple of posts later on even if its just 5 posts to get some activities for the day.

I dont think that there is a need to make regular posting on the forum just yet but it would be better to have posts on the forum now and then. Even I lack the time sometimes to post in here which is why I am not giving myself a high target in here but would just prefer to have some activities in here nonetheless.

There is no need because I am sure that even you don't post daily in here it will still be easy for you to reach the minimum payment to request in here just like when you are just posting three times a week in here because there is really no need to rush your posting activity because the activities may not be that high in here.

I'm quite bored to start my activity in GFT forum this weekend. I would rather to make my activities in the start of the new week so that I will have good monitoring of my target here. And wondering if I can make 500 points here for monthly goal though, payment processing still worries me.