Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forexforks - forexforks.com

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

Forexco Energy is a financial-analytical Delaware based company which has been operating since 2007. We deal with analysis of international currency market Forex, create successful trading strategies and realize them into practice.

ForexForks is a project online that enables everyone to invest his funds easily and confidently into a fast changing sphere of Forex and use the best trading strategies. We cooperate with the best traders and reach out for impressive results during a long period of time. We suggest everyone an opportunity to share these results together with us.

Investment Plans:

Rabbit - 150 days 1.3% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Rabbit 1 $5 - $200 1.30

Wolf - 150 days 1.5% daily

Wolf 1 $201 - $2,000 1.50

Lion - 150 days 2% daily

Lion 1 $2,001 and more 2.00

Accepts: LR, PM, AP

Link: http://forexforks.com/

This is a very good site .......... But I think that we can't get any profitable gain from this site ...... as RoI is very low .......

so me and my community ........ are not able to join this site .........

If you have any good idea to gain from this site .......... then please reply here with helping guide ........

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

checked but could not find whether principal is refundable or included in roi. But as it is mentioned in FAQ that "You can withdraw you main deposit before the investment plan ends. The cost of the service is 20% of the deposit.", i think it would be safe to assume that principal will be returned on maturity, and so it become very profitable investment as we get around double in daily roi and then principal, yielding to 300% returns after the expiry.

• 2 months later...

according to hyip.com monitor the program has been paying for around hundred days so far,

that is a good status of this program to run active for such a long time,

their stable ROI offered in the plans must made the program stable so far.