Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BINABOX - binabox.pro

Instant-Monitor.com

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

binabox.pro_640.jpg

Started: Saturday, 01 October 2022
Payouts: Instant (minimum withdrawal for USDT, EpayCore, PerfectMoney is $0.1, other cryptocurrencies from $150)
Ref-offer 1.5% - 1% - 1% - 1%

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):

• Domain: NameCheap, Inc., 2022-09-29 - 2023-09-29 (registered for  1 year)
  • SSL: GTS CA 1P5 valid from 30 Sep, 2022 to 29 Dec, 2022 - Google Trust Services LLC
  • Hosting: Cloudflare, Inc
  • IP-address: 172.67.160.107 (live sites on IP: 1)
  • Script: not defined
  • Similar text HYIPs:  0
  • Similar design HYIPs: 0

Description:

BinaBox is a crypto platform asset management company, NFT, which will allow you to get profitable and passive income after investment.We are a professional team of experts in crypto exchanges, nft, digital arts. Welcome to BinaBox registered in the UK and based in London. BinaBox provides an opportunity for investors to earn in a short time, and our investors work on buying and selling, Nft digital arts, as well as on various crypto markets, all this is done so that our investors can earn profit. With a professional team of miners and experienced digital art designers, we develop unique strategies and increase investor capital, which enables investors to receive a stable passive income. The BinaBox company uses unique technological tools, in various industries like NFT, and cryptomining, to increase the profits of its investors in the company. We take on this responsibility. Our company appreciates investors for their trust.

Accepts: 
Bitcoin, Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin, Perfect Money, ePayCore, Tron (TRX), USDT TRC-20

Investment plans:

• $20 - $25000: 100.6% - 120% after 5 hours

Telegram: https://t.me/binabox_admin

depositEn.gif

199.00 USD: Operation ID: 1024668

Operation Date: 01.10.2022 12:09
Amount: 200 USD
Consignee account: ePayCore E029237
Amount received: 200 USD
Processing fee: 0 USD
Note:
Invoice #412, InstantMonitorCom

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!