Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Openearth - Openearth.in

I am not the Admin.

Started : May 10, 2011

About HYIP:

OpenEarth.In was opened to show people that there are still honest programs online. We have a very unique earning structure that allows both free members to earn and paid members.

openearth.in is partnering with a Commodities brokerage in early 2012 we are committed to bringing 25,000 members to this business.

Our philosophy is simple. We allow both free and paid members. Every account in OpenEarth.In will receive a bonus of 25.00 to their account balance every Friday. It must be deposited into our plan that will pay you 1% per business day. If you are a free member once your account level reaches 5000.00 we will move it into the Brokerage account. This is where you will be able to begin withdrawing your earnings.

If you are a paid member who has made external deposits, you may be allowed to withdraw your interest on a Monthly basis. Making external deposits is not necessary to profit from OpenEarth.In but will allow you to access your interests earlier than free members. We will allow withdraw requests once monthly for paid members.

We have a very lucrative referral compensation plan. This works as follows: We will pay you 5.00 per referred member into OpenEarth.In this 5.00 referral bonus will go to your account balance when the referred member moves his balance from his account into the plan. This 5.00 bonus should be deposited into the 1% plan and cannot be withdrawn.

The goal of OpenEarth.In is to bring together as many individuals as possible that have a common interest of making an income from working in the online stratosphere.

Investment Plan: 1% daily per business day for 1 year

Minimum Deposit: $1

Accepted Currency: LR

Referral Commission: 5%

Link: http://openearth.in/

Hm nice spring design. I like the bird. Ok no chit chat .

the site is designed with a low return togheter with a low min deposit of $1.00.

So i think this one can stay a good while, no payments in weekends. no min withdrawal.

Acepts LR and thats about it. Easy no features or anything really extra on it.

The ref comission is reasonable 5%. Its a little high but for this site i think its necessary for to get investors.

I like the roi togheter with the min. There is no rate us page instead there is a forum connected to the site. An thats a smart move by the admin

for not spending money for monitors. In the same time, when times come and you wont maybe recieve paymet in time, who knows if the admin takes away the posts in the forum......

In anyway i like this hyip. Can be a long runner if the admin as always want. At least it looks like hes not after the fast money:)

Im in from today:)

Heres my deposit made

via LR

Date: 05/13/2011 12:48

Batch: 61134288

From Account: U2251050 (openearth)

Amount: $1.00

Edit

After a couple of weeks.....i got my first payment of 0,02:) So its not a huge earner, actually now im shooting myself in the foot. But i would tell everyone stay out.....

I did a slight mistake though needed to put in $2.00 for to get some decent out of the roi:))

So will add again probably or just let it stay a few days in the account and take out a few times a week.

• 3 months later...

this program has been running for more than three months so far,

they also have their own forum with the same name as of the program,

the program is designed attractive and stable ROI of 1% daily.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well, this thread has been started few months ago thus I guess that this one has been quite old for now,

but there is no information of site statistics on the program, neither news updates nor the payment system updates,

except a forum that is still in bad condition as well as there is no details of this one found on GP monitor also.