Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

investplatforms - investplatforms.com

@mynada, i have 38 days to go before mine mature:)

Let us know how you do for to withdraw initial deposit. Maybe im the same lucky and can get to do that.

I was thinking reinvesting it again. hey seems so seroius and the term is long. So all from now on for me is still

profit.

Although I think that the successful sites , which can continue to pay for long-time are sites that offer low rates of profit,

But I think that these sites are not suitable for newbies , because the real profit comes from these sites by investing a large sum of money, and I think that newbies can not do that .

@anne,

I still waiting for email's Admin cause there's no answer. Today I see profit $0.12 in my account balance of my $10 deposit. It should be no profit in account balance cause My deposit is matured. If It is difficult to withdraw initial deposit I make up my mind to reinvest

@anne,

I still waiting for email's Admin cause there's no answer. Today I see profit $0.12 in my account balance of my $10 deposit. It should be no profit in account balance cause My deposit is matured. If It is difficult to withdraw initial deposit I make up my mind to reinvest

If its hard getting the initial out then yes best option is reinvest <_<

I had a withdrawal request friday night, got cancelled monday morning and the money back in my account. I made another withdrawal request that im still waiting for to get in my LR.

Im starting to have my nervs on the outside. This happened sometimes when i made request under the weekend. But now so near bep its not so funny having it putted back in my account. It dosent seems so good that they have your initial still going.

There is a problem for sure. My payment since friday got cancelled and the interest putted back in the account. I went and did another withdrawal. Its been recieved though you have the confirmation. But its been putted back in my account again. And its impossible withdraw for now.

So it seems they have some problems, the account name do not come up so i cant withdraw again the interest thats accumulating in my account now, and the withdraw button do not function ehh :(

Admin has done great work on this program and plans are designed for longer term.This is a blog on the internet that many people look as trustworth..

Gold investment Saving plan that pay only 5.9% monthly interest are attractive but i cant understand whether it is risk free giving such low return..

My problems getting my requested withdrawal out from the account and in my liberty account is solved.

It was me i think creating the problem, though i tried to withdraw again when the first was just in pending.

In anyway i got paid and thats the important thing.

Soon touching the bep:)

@anne,

I've got very good news, I withdraw My matured deposit and it succeed

You have received a payment to your account U2320811

Date: 2/17/2011 9:36 AM

Batch: 55488556

From Account: U2279071 (Investplatforms)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Dear Investor, please post your payment proofs on forums if you like our services. This can motivate us to serve you better.

Your account has matured.

Thank you.

Ive made it to be in profit in investplatforms. Got the payment today and so now im at 1% in profit

Or should i say investplatforms made me go in profit.

So now its a easy walk until my deposit reaches the term end. Im thinking of just letting it be in the account and not make a withdrawal.

This program could actually make it for another 6 months. At least until the summer. I need to make a mathematical thinking here:)

Investplatforms have been offline since yesterday morning for me, but good news its up again. I saw in a forum that someone said they had problems and was working on it.

It crossed my mind that maybe they are gone. But they are not the site is up and running again. And my paymout request is still there. So now im just waiting for the roi to

land in my LR. I have 29 days to go now in my plan, before the depsoit mature.

That's still a long way to go.my friend,hyips aren't made to be trust,though some have start building that,i.e fxcambier.But that's out of point.Hyip can disappoint one at any time since it's not reliable.But i pray you'll reach bep fast.

Hey i already reached bep im in profit with 15 cents:)) Its not that it is the feeling you get when your plan mature. So far i havent seen any roi in my LR for the pending so i guess they have problems...

And edit with update: The payout came today. So the work is on the clock for to catch up there. Normally they never paid me in the weekend. So thanks Investplatforms

• 2 weeks later...

Did i get suprised my last payment request made less then 24 hours ago was paid.

Im now at 10% in profit and still almost 20 days to go. They seems to make it thru the porblems.

For once i did a good choise when i deposited my cash in investpatforms.

The site is also loading faster again.

im in a good profit now. 20% almost and soon my term end and i think i will ask the principal back. On the other hand its 0,11 a day in roi after LR fee,

im a little unclear of what to do. Maybe its good get out when in profit, instead of a little of 20% it will be over 200% paid back:)

many monitors have already declared it a scam and moved the status to 'not paying' or 'closed',

as the program hasn't paid for five days from 13th March,

but there is some technical issue which the program seems to try to fix it soon,

here is the news on their site regarding the pending payments.

PAYMENTS OUSTANDING TO BE PROCESSED BETWEEN MONDAY 21ST AND TUESDAY 22ND, MARCH 2011.

Dear members, Please be informed that while many out there are panicking at the moment, Our team will keep to our promise of paying out outstanding amounts and interest payments will resume once every payment is cleared. We will be updating on our NEWS section about our new LR account and that which will be used to transfer outstanding amounts out from. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY DEPOSITS WHILE WE HANDLE THE OUTSTANDING ISSUES FIRST. We thank you for your kind understanding and patience as we proceed with clearing the unwelcomed and unwanted issues at hand. For all our previous supportive members, we will appreciate it if you would kindly bring down the level of panic when payments have resumed. We are sorry for any inconveniences caused and we hope that while mistakes are inevitable in business, we will be given a fair chance to prove our stand in this whole saga. Respectfully, John Rona General Manager InvestPlatforms

PAYING !

I have seen a lot payment proofs around from the investors of the program and glad to know that the program is paying now,

hopefully the monitors that have declared this one as a closed program should change their status back to 'paying',

latest news as on 23rd March.

PAYOUTS SENT.

Dear Investors,

We are terribly apologetic for the delay in our payments. This has caused tremendous panic these days but we are committed to keeping to our promise. There was a slight delay but we have cleared at least 80% of the payments outstanding.

For all whom have not received your payments or have received an erronous one, please contact support and we will attend to you as soon as possible.

Once the payments are settled, we will resume our services and meanwhile we have temporarily disabled our payments accounts and therefore no deposits are accepted at this moment until we have cleared the air.

Interest calculation will resume within 2 days and you are free to continue further withdrawals while our team builds up website and account security to prevent anymore major thefts.

Sincerely Yours,

John Rona

Yes i saw the news on the site, and im sorry for them. In anyway i got my payment thats been pending for a while.

I also think they are doing everything they can for to fix the problems.

My term plan ends in 14 days, i do hope they make it, would be nice to ask my initial deposit back for once:)