Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Vayrom - vayrom.net

I am not the Admin.

Started : 05.05.2011

About HYIP:

Vayrom Group, LLC is a U.S. car dealer selling damaged and used cars. Our company was founded in 2002 by Kevin Frost. In 2004, we associated with the Sarston Company, LLC. The aim of our project is to provide the participants with an opportunity to profit by investing funds into our business. We buy cars at Copart auctions, Inc. for the consequent resale to car dealers and customers from Eastern Europe, the CIS and Asia. In 2008, the work of our company was affected by the global financial crisis. The demand for American cars fell, the profits reduced within 2 years and that led to staff reduction. At the end of 2010 our chief financial officer, taking upon himself the responsibility, offered a way out of the situation, thus this project appeared. We hope that it will restore the former popularity and will provide its participants with an opportunity to increase their income.

Investment Plans:

Period starts (days): 0-29 30-89 90-179 180-269 270-364 365+

Profit (daily): 1,8% - 2% - 2,2% - 2,4% - 2,6% - 2,8%

Interest of the deposit repayment

(If early withdrawal): 0% - 20% - 40% - 60% - 80% - 100%

Payment system: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney.

SSL Comodo Group, Inc.

-Dedicaded server

-AntiDDOS Dragonara Alliance Ltd

Increasing interest and progressive affiliate program

Interest accrual every day

Instant payment

Referal system: - 5% of your first referral's deposit. For

each next referral this bonus increases by 0.1%.

Link: http://vayrom.net/

This hyip is interesting. It reminds me of oilstructure:) Could be a good one before the summer, with the increase of return after 30 days and so on....

The site looks a little simple but the plans is really good. Starting with the min $1.00 and up...

And then period of deposits plans is ok, really ok. It says the opened the site the 5th of May so it has been running a couple of days.

The ref comission isnt to high either 5% and then increasing with 0,1% depending on plan etc...

Its a good site so far im suprised though they havent any rate us page. And i havent seen this one in monitors...

Im off checking for some payment proofs there should be some after this days.

Payment is made instantly after you withdraw it says on the site faq so .......

seems good program with nice ROI and long term plans offered, but the trouble is with their security,

I haven't get access to this site, and I have been getting error of ' Untrusted Connection ',

well, I am not sure if the problem is with their security or something else,

but for now, I would skip this one as my browser has not warned me that this site is untrusted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

well, the daily profit of 1.8% was not so high that it must turn to scam,

but that is what happened, this site is closed and there is problem loading the page,

thread moved to scam folder !