Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MopoIncome - mopoincome.com

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

Mopo Income is a leading financial institution established by a team of experienced and specialized venture capitalists, traders, investors and financial planners with an global outreach. This program is a real investment,It is your invested money that will bring you the big returns. We do not depend on the influx of new funds from investors.

With a length and depth of experience in operational strategies of global stock markets, forex, investment opportunities, liquidity and cash , our dynamic traders embrace upon the institutional strength and objective to continuously seeking the best opportunities and deliver the outmost leading returns to our investors.

It is easy and just takes a few seconds...

Investment Plans:

plans.gif

Minimum Deposit: $1

Referral Commission: 5%

Accepted Currencies: AP, LR, PM

Link: http://mopoincome.com/

Im tempted becuase of the low min for to try them. $1.00 is ok for to try and the roi is 112% thats also ok. Ref comission 5% not to high.

Then comes the nervous feeling....rate us page nothing its the same us the homepage.....and

the worst Limited offer: invest in silver plan meaning $20.00 min for 2 days and get back instantly $6.00 in your account!

Ok thats to risky it wont stay for long.

The truth is though site looks good but i am thrilled looking at their plans

roi is so high and it is far above the sustainability 12% profit in a day i dont think can be sustained for long

Even if site manage to pay it shall be for few days only and still those who invest shall bearing very high risk.

I am away of this - "why risk 100% for 12% gain"

• 3 months later...

though the minimum allowed was just a $1, such a high ROI of 112% daily was unsustainable plan,

but in their beginning days they might have got many investors due to attractive ROI and lower minimum,

thus fast turned to scam as well, since there is problem loading it, thread moved to scam folder !