Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forex-perfect - forex-perfect.com

I am not admin

We are a group of independent professional Forex trader and financial advisers.We are neither the biggest nor the most powerful corporation in the world and nor do we intend to be. Our goal is to make Forex trading simpler and easier for people who are unfamiliar with the foreign exchange market and protect these people from financial risks and material losses.

plan1.png

plan2.png

plan3.png

Accept : LR, PM

Registrar : DIRECTI INTERNET SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM

Nameservers :

NS1.FOREX-PERFECT.COM (184.22.224.64)

NS2.FOREX-PERFECT.COM (184.22.224.64)

Created : 07-may-2011

Updated : 08-may-2011

Expires : 07-may-2012

Link >>> forex-perfect.com

Hello,

umeghayu

I really want to join & Invest this site ............. Please share here .......... how can I make more profit .........

I followed here that their minimum Investment amount is $1 ........ but my experience tells me that ......... some Hype wrote that their min amount is $1 But actually that's not .

even they told me .......... for Invest more amount like $10 or $50 or $100 also .......... Some hidden ToS included .......... that we have never seen ..........

Please help us by give us some necessary info about this site.

Thank You

I like this hyip i think its a good chance gain at least a little profit in it for now.

The script is ok, they paying some monitors so its a little cost for them. I think it can stand a while.

The min $1.00 is ok and the roi isnt bad. the admin at least gave it some nice features and looks...and then the cost putted into it says they wont run directly. The min many will go for so it isnt worth running directly.

Im in the basic plan 50 days with min starting from $1.00.

Heres my deposit:

Payment sended via LR

Date: 05/10/2011 12:15

Batch: 60900910

From Account: U3280406 (forexperfect)

Amount: $2.00

forexperfect.jpg

No other plan except first is affordable as minimum required in those plans is 1000$

And ROI of first plan as it includes principal the effective roi shall only be 1% a day

though not very attractive but as we also get 2% of princpal with it makes the investment a bit safe.

@yogesh this is what i thought. When the principal is included it goes a little faster reach bep....and so minimize the risk time...

I havent recieved any payment yet. Havent stayed in the program for 24 hours yet:)

But i think it can stay this program...always if the admin wants ofcourse.

Im down at 25 days for to reach bep with the rcb i got. So i think it could work:)

• 4 weeks later...

forex-perfect Admin's News Letter Update June 04, 2011 4:12 PM GMT + 8 (Saturday)

Libertyreserve Site Not Available

Libertyreserve.com site is not available during this time.So all Libertyreserve withdraws are not processed.We will process all pending withdraws manually as soon as LR site back to normal.

News from forex-perfect.com

Our advantage:instant payment

Our advantage:

Withdrawal Requests is instant payment.licensed scripts.Payouts 7 days a week ,SSL Certificates。DDoS protection ,Dedicated Server 。 When you get paid,please don't forget to vote us. Thanks a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex-Perfect Admin's News Letter Update June 17, 2011 9:31 PM GMT + 8 (Friday)

June bonus plan: Forex-Perfect

Anyone deposit 1000$ above, will Instant get 10% deposit bonus,Anyone deposit 10000$ above, will Instant get 20% deposit bonus.

Forex-Perfect Admin's News Letter Update June 17, 2011 9:31 PM GMT + 8 (Friday)

June bonus plan: Forex-Perfect

Oh oh i dont know if to close my eyes and start praying or not. I dont like when sites starts giving bonus for little higher depsoits...

My stomach starts getting nervous, usually not good news....

So far they paid me on time without a hinch...

Only the first plan is really affordable for us but the last one is really imaginary amount for any starter site. Though they have direct Forex trading section so I thing they might able to keep their promise.

I want to request you all who has already Invested here ; if you'll get any big bonus then please give us support , although I knew that they have paid many times like two digit figure.

• 1 month later...

seems this site is unavailable right now,

there is just a blank page on trying to locate the site,

a blank page with some message in the top corner :It works!

thread moved to closed programs folder !