Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HELEVEST - helevest.com

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

helevest.com_640.jpg

Started: Wednesday, 08 June 2022
Payouts: Manual (within 2 hours)
Ref-offer 2% and up to 10%

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):

• Domain: NameCheap, Inc.,    2022-06-03 - 2023-06-03 (registered for  1 year)
  • SSL: Sectigo RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA valid from 03 Jun, 2022 to 04 Jun, 2023 - Sectigo Limited
  • Hosting: Namecheap, Inc
  • IP-address: 198.54.116.96 (live sites on IP: 29)
  • Script: GoldCoders License

Description:

Helevest is the leading platform for HF (High-Frequency) trading bots, specifically made for the public. Our algorithm earns over the slightest movement, profits for you and us. Here at Helevest we bring the High Frequency bots to you, normally reserved for the ultra-wealthy of the world. With a few clicks & taps of your phone, you'll be making money in no time - The 21ST Century Way. We pride ourselves with our fast support and down time maintance. To us, customer experience is everything. We give you our promise that we will do anything to fix your issue & get you going again - whether it'll take us a few minutes to fix, or hours. Aditionally, all users funds are safetly stored in a secure third-party wallet. Meaning loss of funds to hackers is impossible.

Accepts: 
Bitcoin, Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Ripple (XRP), Tron (TRX), Stellar (XLM), USDT ERC-20, USDT TRC-20, Binance Coin (BNB)

Investment plans:

• $20 - $100000: 4.5% - 15% daily for 5 - 100 days (deposit included)

Telegram: https://t.me/helevest

depositEn.gif

underInsuranceEn.gif
Insurance for investors: $500 Insurance details and rules

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!