Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investcrown - Investcrown.com

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

INVESTCROWN.com Ltd. is an initiator and innovator in the online retail foreign exchange business. Officially registered offshore in Republic of Panama since 2006 by a team of financial professionals and experts in Internet technology, we have established ourselves as a leading provider of online trading services in the currency market (forex).

The foreign exchange market is the unique trading option even in the mist of all the other seemly global market meltdowns. The forex will offer the average individual the ability to take more control over their own financial future.

Plans :

5%-9% daily for 30 days

300%-400% after 30 days

Minimum Deposit: $10

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM

Ref Commission : 5%

Link: http://www.investcrown.com/

Admin of this site announced for $1000 promotion .......... told us that he will give us 50% Bonus on our Invest over $100 .......... just response with our proof or UserID ...

then he will add that bonus within next 24 hrs ............ but remember this bonus must be added for Invest only .......... no Return ...... only Profit can be withdrawn at any time .

although RoI is too low ........... but I Can support It as legit .........

bingo

Another very suspicious site...yes this is hyips sooner or later they scam. But this one has 22 monitors on them. Many if not all is paid for i guess....

And also many monitors has them as waiting.

Although i finded something pretty nice in the faq: My deposit expired, when will I get my payout?

A: within 0 - 24 hours.

Thats very unusual they bother to write it out, that you can if your lucky get your invested initial back:)

And another thing thats getting me interested the ddos they clain is by something called cyber rock...

Never heard of it, but hopefully it dont cost to much for them. The ref comission isnt that high 5% so that will not bring them on their knees either...

All in all isnt a bad hyip. Only the high roi that i dont like 5% per day 7 days a week....for 30 days and then intial paid back...

• 3 months later...

nice design of the program and this one has been running for around four months so far !

the plans also offer sustainable ROI, with affordable minimum,

but here, there is ratings page which redirected me to home page itself ! no monitor listing this so far !

• 2 weeks later...

since May 6th, there is no news update from the program, for around four months so far,

also we ca check the ratings link of the site, which will redirect us to the home page itself,

with no monitor added on their site, the status of the site is suspicious and unknown for now.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know @archu7 that how did any good news or promotion would come Forum the admin of might add any good monitors using paying status. Couple months ago when I was very new then admin told me to invest $1000 more - though I had no money like those but admin might tried to make me fool. Now finally I can tell you that the site is 100% scam. So no way to come any good monitor.

• 2 weeks later...

well, this short term program that started around five months ago is unavailable at the moment ad even the monitor GP has updated the status to NOT PAID, this was blacklisted on GP around four months ago, thus it seems to have been active for only month and fast turned to scam as well.