Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CONTROLBIT - controlbit.me

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

controlbit.me_640.jpg

Started: Sunday, 17 April 2022
Payouts: Instant 
Ref-offer 0.05%

Technical details (information from ISP and H-Metrics (HyipLogs) resources):

• Domain: NameCheap, Inc., 2022-04-17 - 2023-04-17 (registered for  1 year)
  • SSL: Free SSL valid from 17 Apr, 2022 to 16 Jul, 2022 - Let's Encrypt
  • Hosting: Cloudflare, Inc
  • IP-address: 104.21.72.109 (live sites on IP: 28)
  • Script: Craidan Engine - licensed
  • Similar text HYIPs:  0
  • Similar design HYIPs: 0

Description:

Investing without research is like playing poker without looking at the cards. The arena of private investing has always been the exclusive domain of the extremely rich. A few years ago, we started a private investment pool that was available to a select few for investment opportunities that start at $1,000,000. More recently we opened the door to a wider group of people through the Internet and it worked! Our pool is the first step to open the 'gate' to financial success for all people regardless of their social status or income. ControlBit engages in highly profitable trading activities and “arbitrage exchange” – converting currencies in selected countries around the world where there is a difference between the market rate and the official rate of exchange. It is still about 70% off-line and employs about 200 people around the world. We have never invested into businesses connected with illegal activities, and do not cooperate with financial companies that are somehow connected with that kind of income. Investing in ControlBit provides you with an opportunity to control your financial destiny, to spend your time as you wish, with people you love, perhaps even without the need for a job!

Accepts: 
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, Ripple (XRP), Tron (TRX), Tether USD (USDT.ERC-20), Tether USD (USDT.TRC-20), Binance Coin (BNB)

Investment plans:

• $50 - $100000: 100.1% after 1 hour

depositEn.gif

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!