Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Onlineinvestmentbank - onlineinvestmentbank.org

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

Online Investment Bank is bank established by Gibraltar offshore company and uniting the talented financial professionals who have long been operating in best investment markets worldwide. Our Investment Fund takes part in highly profitable trading programs in the various financial markets and is aimed to allow as much people as possible to know about this excellent investing opportunities and enable them to share the incomes generated by our investment projects having invested even a little funds. Thus, we allow practically any person around the world to become a real investor and make a step to the global financial markets.

Investment Plans:

plan.png

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM

Link:

• 2 months later...

@naboda, your link dont work.

In anyway i like the plans and this hyip i hope will be good for a little while. The minimum is a bit high with the $10.00 but its affordable confronting with the plans duration and roi:)

For the rest the site seems ok, with the features there and no big mistakes in the faq:))

So im in

Payment sended via LR

Date: 07/14/2011 11:35

Batch: 65476207

U6242189 (bank)

Amount: $10.0

Merchant Reference: Memo: Deposit to OIB

• 1 month later...

this program has all good features like effective security and DDOS protection as well,

there is no ratings page to display monitors,

only one monitor GP is listing this one that show paying status for this one with life time of 107 days.