Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ProsPerityCause - prosperitycause.com

I am not the Admin.

About HYIP:

Prosperity Cause is established in the context of stronger investment demand of the capital market.

Prosperity Cause is trying to become a powerful financial corporation, contributing to developing the trademark of United Kingdom enterprise, integrating the national economy in the world economy.

Prosperity Cause is well capitalized, with own fund and outside investors and manages trades.

Prosperity Cause established by experienced financial experts, businessmen, managers with professional, enthusiastic employees shall provide individual investors and organizations with the most effective consulting services, risk management solution; diversify investment channels, aiming at reduce risks and increase profits.

Investment Plans:

1 4.4% Daily For 30 Days Min: $10 Max: $500

4.6% Daily For 30 Business Days

2 4.6% Daily For 30 Days Min: $501 Max: $1,500

4.8% Daily For 30 Business Days

3 4.8% Daily For 30 Days Min: $1,501 Max: $3,000

5% Daily for 30 Business Days

4 5% Daily for 30 Days Min: $3,001 Max: $300,000

*Minimum spend is $5 USD.

*Period : 50 Business Days.

Principal included in your profit. We will not return the principal at the end of per term. It means, you receive profits and principal in your daily earnings.

4.4% Daily For 30 Business Days

Accepted Currencies: AP, LR, PM

Link: http://prosperitycause.com/

• 2 weeks later...

A little higher min for to deposit money. $10.00 as min can be a bit high. But the hyip is new. And there is some good refback options to get you started off.

The hyip is nicely done, nothing outstanding and nothing very bad. Accepting ap, lr, and pm is ok. I see a new trend of hyips accepting ap also.

30 days isnt to long either so the roi will get me almost fast return. Im in from today and hoping this one will stay a little.

At least they are listed in goldpoll and thats an extra cost. Over that there is 15 other monitors to. A little strange thinking they will scam directly. the ref comission is only 5% which isnt gonna eat up the investors money directly:)

My deposit made via LR:

Date: 05/15/2011 14:55

Batch: 61255176

To Account: U7872630 (Prosperity C...)

Amount:- $10.00

Merchant Reference: Memo: rocsus

Good thing about this site is that we get to risk free very fast due to high and attractive roi. But as the principal is included in daily roi it does not affect sustainability. 20 days paying status on the goldpoll is enough to show that admin is taking efforts to continue this program and maintain paying status.

• 2 months later...

the daily ROI of 1.4% was sustainable and minimum of $5 was also a nice feature,

but since there i problem loading this page, I think this one turned to scam already,

thread moved to closed programs folder !