Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

winnerinvestclub - winnerinvestclub.com

• 2 weeks later...

nice design of the program, this one has already been paying for around three weeks for now,

which can be unexpected status of this short term program,

seeing their risky plans, anyone can guess that they would run away,

but they are paying till date, the huge ROI, and still the risk to invest in this one is 100 % for sure.

I think many HYIP investor will like this site because of their affordable investment plan. They are also offering a high ROI and the term of the program varies to short to long term. And moreover this site is running of the very famous GoldCoder’s script.

For me this site has to high min for me to be willing to risk. Yes the roi is high so it might be fast get the money back...but will i be in profit before they are gone...

The script is ok just my personal taste who dont like it. In anyway i think this one will go away same fast as it arrived:) the winning team will be?

Anyone joined? That they use goldcoders script dont help for the site in my eyes. If they bought it and was willing to give the site a chance the roi would have been lower so they could gain more people bef they are in trouble paying....Meaning the min 10 is how many investors before they paid the script and the hosting?

Naaahhh im out

Look the stats (on the site)

Started Apr 25, 2011

Online days 18

Total Investor 1388

Total Investment $ 213,895.85

Total Withdrawal $ 69,474.01

Visitors online 81

Members online 25

Last update May 13, 2011

Wow who would believe the site got 213.000 dollar in 2 weeks invested! I dont believe this figures....

• 3 months later...

they seem to have turned to scam and closed !

there is currently Account Suspended page loaded on this link,

I guess they must not have renewed the domain or any server problem,

since the site is closed, thread moved to scam list !