Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BehoofCo - BehoofCo.com

I'm not admin

http://BehoofCo.com/

We Work In Several Profitable Ways and Works, BehoofCo is the result of our experiences during the years of attendance in international markets and most of the world's traditional markets.

Formerly, only those who possessed millions of dollars could have involvement in valid and great markets of the world. But today, because of technological improvements in different fields, including internet, and the world's changing into a global village, all individuals can take part in such markets. Our company, due to possessing the most experienced specials in the fields of investment and risk management, has been among the best companies within the scope of international investment for the past years.

Now, for the sake of more improvement and stronger attendance throughout the world and because of being able to complete with our peer competitors, it is time to begin our new plan for investment so that we may achieve our long-term goals.

In relationship with our novel investment plan, we have made use of several experienced and professional teams in international markets and several organizations with experienced managers in the field of network marketing.

plansz_01.jpg

plansz_02.jpg

http://BehoofCo.com/

Kind of hyip who offer high rate in short term plan. investor usually difficult to trust this kind of hyip because many of similar hyip who offer same plan already become scam. fast scam indeed. so besides payment proof, listed on hyip monitor is very important.

I like this fast games as long as im winning:)

The site isnt bad has been a little time the admin gave it a nice face at least. And claiming to have a little security on the site. The roi is not to high in the first plan. And the first plan i think is what most people go for, can work for some rounds in anyway.

I think becuase its the first day off today for this one its a good chance to gain some money in here. So im taking my chances:)

Heres my deposit

Payment sended via LR

Date: 04/26/2011 12:36

Batch: 59936693

To Account: U0412041 (BEHOOFCO.com)

Amount: $10.00

Good luck to all and me:)

My withdrawal is still pending so

HOLD YOUR SPENDS

Maybe this time i was not lucky:( I still have a little hope left its yet time for the to pay me in the timeframe.....

In anyway wait all until i get paid if you thinking of deposit.