Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MacroProfit - macroprofit.net

I am not the Admin.

Started: Apr 22, 2011

The Admin says:

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

macroprofit.net is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Investment Plans:

80 days 2.4% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan $10 and more 2.40

60 days 2.2% daily

Plan $10 and more 2.20

30 days deposit. 150%

Plan $10 and more 1.65

Accepted currencies: LR, PM.

Referral commission: Up to 10%

Link: http://macroprofit.net/

30 days deposit. 150% vs 80 days 2.4% daily

I really don't think its realistic to invest in 80 days plan and earn 2.4% for 80 days. And the big question is after 80 days will you get back the principal or not? In this case its better to invest in 30 days 150% earnings. I'm sure you can reinvest your funds to another 30 days and earn 150% again. In short your 60 days you earn back 300% while in your 80 days plan you only earn 2.4% a day.

Good they have long term and mid-term plans. Well, i don't see this hyip as one that will last, since it's even using a cheap script. Just 5 days online though, and too early to join, but i don't get any attraction about the program. Well, the minimum is not bad, and the roi is stable. So, hope it maintains to pay at least for a 1st round.

• 4 months later...

the daily ROI of 2.4% was a bit high than sustainable ROI,

so it was not possible for the admin of this program to run it for a long time,

there is just a blank page loaded on this domain with this message,

s4.sechost.ru

since the site is unavailable, thread moved to scam list !