Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex4Profits - Forex4Profits.com

Ladan Burg Capital LTD is a trading firm, specializing in online Foreign Exchange and the company is providing one of the fastest growing online CFD trading services. FOREX4PROFITS is the brand name which provides online trading solutions to hundreds of thousands of clients from all over the world, the company providing high quality finance and investment services to legal entities and individuals since 2006.

The advantage of trading with Forex4Profits lies in the environment of the Forex market. The tool of this market is currency, by understanding, how currency prices change, the traders will be able to take full advantage of Forex. Forex4Profits will guide how users to place trade making the market to get easy, and crystal clear. This gives immense lessons to know, how it’s applied globally.

LADAN BURG CAPITAL LTD is having highly experienced and qualified experts with many years of trading experience in capital market. And extremely knowledgeable supportive back office queries rise if any by the customer. Ladan Burg Capital has best professional investor's money managers in the market, and capital market analysts.

Advantages of Forex4Profits.

* 25% TRADING BONUS

* 10% SIGNUP BONUS FOR MANAGED ACCOUNTS

* TIGHT SPREADS

* FIXED PROFIT FOR MANAGED ACCOUNTS

* ATTRACTIVE REFERRAL COMMISSION

* 24/5 ONLINE SUPPORT

* NO DEALING DESK

* MAJOR ECURRENCIES ACCEPTED

Plans: 2-5%daily for 100 days

Min / Max Deposit: $100 / 49999

Withdrawal: Instant

Referral: 2-10%

Link: http://www.forex4profits.com

Although the site design looks attractive to me, but I think that the minimum deposit will prevent many people from trying to test this site,

for me, I will not venturing into this large amount, especially when the rates of profit here begins stable, but it also turns to Unstable,

and this makes me feel concerned about the ability of the site to continue .

definitely the minimum investment is so huge that one can't invest here no matter whether small or large investors,

the ROI of 2% daily on trading days is still reasonable,

but the minimum of $100 allowed to invest here is not reasonable at all,

I remember the program is very old one with successful status.