Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Piggyfinance - piggyfinance.com

I'm not admin

Piggy Finance is engaged in online trading of Foreign Exchange (FX), Stocks, Stocks on Margin (CFDs), Futures.

Our company is an investment advisory firm that solely trades the Forex market with the objective of aggressive growth. Piggy Finance is a boutique firm specializing in only four major currency cross pairs including the USD/JPY, USD/CHF, GBP/USD and EUR/USD. We are technical traders using a proprietary signal system based on several key technical indicators.

12% Daily For 15 Business Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $700 7.50

Plan 2 $701 - $2,000 8.00

Plan 3 $2,001 - $5,000 8.50

Plan 4 $5,001 - $8,000 9.00

Plan 5 $8,001 - $12,000 10.00

Plan 6 $12,001 and more 12.00

5% referral comission

Accept: LR, PM

http://www.piggyfinance.com/

offer 12% daily profit for 15 business days and if calculated total ROI is 180%. as we know if 100% is principal so profit net is 80% or average per day profit is 5.3%. its kind if high profit per day. seems not sustainable plan. this hyip company not monitored also.

offer 12% daily profit for 15 business days and if calculated total ROI is 180%. as we know if 100% is principal so profit net is 80% or average per day profit is 5.3%. its kind if high profit per day. seems not sustainable plan. this hyip company not monitored also.

Yes, I agree with you, but although the rates a bit high, but I believe we can invest here, for one round only ,

in order to stay away from the significant risk, especially as this type of sites is difficult to continue for a long time .

I have noticed that the ratings section contain not a single monitor for the program

and we can see only the images of forums, not even links to those forums,

anyway, I think this one is just a new program and

the 50% profit offered in 15 business days that is in three weeks is reasonable, I think so.