Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Camba-money - Camba-money.com

I am not the Admin.

The Admin says:

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

camba money is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plans:

115% After 1 day,

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 109.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 112.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 115.00

200% After 5 days,

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $100 150.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 170.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 200.00

1000% After 10 days,

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $30 and more 1000.00

Accept: LR & PM

Link: http://www.camba-money.com/

Ok here goes. If the admin of this site dont even take the time to read the scripts front page/home page thru before getting the site online....

Comone admin if you read this. At least if you dont have money to buy one fancy script I dont mind, but a reading of your own frontpage of the script isnt to much to ask is it?

Quote from site:

All transactions are handled via e-gold. If you don't have an e-gold account, you need to get one.

But the payment processors accepted a little more down...Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money. So i think this site was in hurry to get out in the open :lol:

Change the first page introduction a little and maybe its easier to get deposits...

And really who use egold?