Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DartsProfit - DartsProfit.com

I am not the Admin.

The Admin says:

Welcome To DartsProfit

Who specializes in Advertising,Forex and Long Term Private Offline Investments.On the basis of stability and safety, our team members will use our professional knowledge to find efficient investing ways so as to keep our investors' profits and all the reinvestments we make from members' capital are provided a careful research and analysis process.

Plans:

104-125% after one day

114-180% after 3 days

125-280% after 5 days

150-480% after 7 days

300-1180 after 15 days

Accepts: LR only

Link: http://www.dartsprofit.com/

This one looks ok, until i try to understand when they started. The monitor 1 say 0 days and then waiting stats 1 days and 6 hours ago for the last payout.

others thats on it says waiting already 1 day....

Before i join id like to know when they started and if they ever gonna pay the members at least the onitors that has ref comission in there....

The design and all is a nomal one. Nothing there to complain:)

the roi is ok and so all in all not a bad one.

Ive joined in this one. Its so new all monitors has it as waiting,l i understood it started today:) . And so i think there is a good chance go a few days in it at least.

The design is quiet nice for being a fast game. And the monitors isnt for free that is on them.....so

Heres my depsoit for today, im in the 1 day plan

Payment sended via LR

Date: 04/18/2011 20:01

Batch: 59441116

To Account: U7080269 (dartsprofit)

Amount: $10.00

Update hopefully tomorrow evening if/when i get paid in the other subforum:)

I was surprised when I found that monitoring sites still shows paying status until now,

I do not know if this information is incorrect or website that provides this information now in order to attract investors only,

Anyway, I think that the continuation of dealing with this site should be using the test plan only .