Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

X2BULLRUN - x2bullrun.com

Instant-Monitor.com

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

x2bullrun.com_640.jpg

Started: Thursday, 29 October 2020
Payouts: Auto 
Ref-offer 5% (automatic)

Technical details (information from ISP and HyipLogs resources):

• Domain: NameCheap, Inc.,    2020-10-22 - 2021-10-22 (registered for  1 year)
  • SSL: Cloudflare Inc ECC CA-3 valid from 23 Oct, 2020 to 23 Oct, 2021 - Cloudflare, Inc.
  • Hosting: Cloudflare, Inc
  • IP-address: 104.28.20.248 (Canada / Montreal) IP not used in other projects
  • Script: not defined
  • Simillar text HYIPs:  2
  • Simillar design HYIPs:  1

Description:

X2BullRun was founded with a focus on trust, security and reliability, our goal has always been to create a safe and accessible place to earn bitcoins. Our team is passionate about Bitcoin since 2013, the time when BTC hit 1,000 USD. The promise of Bitcoin as an asset and money system is something that brings us all together. Our team has worked together at multiple businesses over the last 10 years. As of today, 29th October 2020, we firmly believe Bitcoin has entered a new bullish cycle therefore all users funds will be traded on major exchanges such as Binance and Bitmex with low risk profile, e.g. cross and 2:1 leverage at most, for highest reward possible and at same time safest.

Accepts: 
Bitcoin

Investment plans:

• $15 - $99999: 110% after 100 hours

Telegram: https://t.me/s/x2bullrun

depositEn.gif

https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/6053a5d17a1ae5896074f0a39adbc7e84d09cbc82e9602252d75bd77a04536f0    

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!

• 2 months later...