Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CHALLENGERGROUP - challengergroup.co

Instant-Monitor.com

I am not the admin or the owner of the project, I don’t know the admin!

challengergroup.co_640.jpg

Started: Monday, 01 June 2020
Payouts: Manual (minimum withdrawal is $10)
Ref-offer 10%

Technical details (information from ISP and HyipLogs resources):

• Domain: NameCheap, Inc., 2020-09-07 - 2021-09-07 (registered for  1 year)
  • SSL: Sectigo RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA valid from 07 Sep, 2020 to 08 Sep, 2021 - Sectigo Limited
  • Hosting: Web - Hosting.com
  • IP-address: 68.65.123.230 (United States / Newark) IP used in 6 projects / 0 payings
  • Script: Pro HYIP
  • Simillar text HYIPs:  0
  • Simillar design HYIPs:  0

Description:

Challenger Group provides a range of product solutions aimed at helping you financially and during retirement. These solutions are based around our market-leading annuities that provide a secure income, either for your lifetime or for a fixed term you choose, regardless of how share markets perform. Our Rates are the best you can get anywhere plus other early $1,400 benefits given yearly to every investor on Lifetime Annuities. Challenger Group is focused on providing customers with financial security for savings and retirement using The Blockchain Technology hence covering the entire globe. We do this by offering investment strategies that exhibit consistently superior performance, and by helping customers including those in retirement with safe and reliable income streams. We offer a range of products aimed at helping our customers during retirement. Our market-leading annuities provide a secure income, either for their lifetime or for a fixed term they choose, regardless of how share markets perform. As we aim to be a leading investment provider, we provide reliable, guaranteed income payments to thousands of Australian retirees. Annuity products appeal to retirees as they provide security and certainty of guaranteed income in retirement and investment, whilst protecting against share market and inflation risks. Our lifetime annuities also protect retirees from the risk of running out of money late in life.

Accepts: 
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether USD (USDT.ERC20)

Investment plans:

• $50 - $999999: 1.0% daily for 1 - 24 months (deposit returned)
  • $100 - $999999: 1.3% daily for 1 - 24 months (deposit returned)
  • $250 - $999999: 1.4% daily for 1 - 24 months (deposit returned)
  • $250 - $999999: 40% monthly for 1 - 120 months (deposit returned)
  • $1000 - $999999: 65% monthly for 1 - 120 months (deposit returned)
  • $2000 - $999999: 200% quarterly for 1 - 120 months (deposit returned)
  • $5000 - $999999: 650% annually for 1 - 120 months (deposit returned)

Telegram: https://t.me/challengergroups
Telegram: https://t.me/challengergrp
Company Address: https://goo.gl/maps/D3dAngzJbiWTfYi9A

depositEn.gif

This topic was created for the purpose of information. I am not responsible for your decisions!

• 2 weeks later...