Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

RomiTrade - romitrade.com

I am not the Admin.

Admin says:

We are able to pay our investors for as many years as they choose to remain with us. Our company employs several professional trader groups based in United States, Europe and Asia and this enables us to invest into different Markets around the world.

Short term and intraday trading orders are our speciality. Our people place hundreds of trading orders every business day and company receives stable profit from these activities. Our team is focused on attaining consistent returns on our client's investments, while reducing risk of loss. This is done through having a strategic and balanced plan investments.

Plans:

plans.gif

Minimum spend is US$1 and maximum is US$10000.

5% Ref. commission

Features:

* You are investing in an offshore company.

* Fast & Friendly Support 24/7

* You can invest by using LibertyReserve & AlertPay & PerfectMoney .

* Dedicated Server with DDOS protection.

* Fast Payment, safe script.

* Many stable trading plans for your investment!

Link: http://romitrade.com/

I dont know of something is wrong in the program or not. But checking the site out the stats isnt doing the site more attractive.

They havent updated the stats since they started.

Running days 0

Total accounts 78

Total deposited $ 1,458.49

Well the monitors on the site has them as waiting and they started 1 day ago. The 13th and today is 14th.

Noone has them as paying yet. Still waiting stats in the monitors. Normally the comission used to be paid out meanwhile the notmal plans waiting until matured for this fast games.

Over this i do like the site. Has good paying plans and the ref comission isnt to much. Some security they write that they have , even if i didnt see it:)

I dont know of something is wrong in the program or not. But checking the site out the stats isnt doing the site more attractive.

They havent updated the stats since they started.

Running days 0

Total accounts 78

Total deposited $ 1,458.49

Well the monitors on the site has them as waiting and they started 1 day ago. The 13th and today is 14th.

Noone has them as paying yet. Still waiting stats in the monitors. Normally the comission used to be paid out meanwhile the notmal plans waiting until matured for this fast games.

Over this i do like the site. Has good paying plans and the ref comission isnt to much. Some security they write that they have , even if i didnt see it:)

when the life time of the site Was a few hours , you can try and make some quick profit,

but now the life time has become 2 days, now I can not trust that this site will pay us ,

Even if the site is still paying already, because it will turn into a scam at any moment .