Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PicoProfit - PicoProfit.com

I am not Admin.

Admin says:

Hello dear users. Welcome to the Investment Company Picoprofit. We are engaged in increasing your profits. If you've always wanted to earn money while doing nothing, then you've come to the right place. Our company is engaged in the purchase or sale of your money on the currency market. Professionals who work in our company anticipate trends in various large and start trading. We get a profit and give it to you and pick themselves only a small percentage. Start working with us, and after 1 day, you will realize that it is not wrong.

Plans:

picoprof.JPG

Accepts LR, PM, AP

UP TO 15% Ref. Comm.

Instant Withdraw

Ddos protection server

Licensed Script

Payouts 7 days a week

No Withdraw minimum

Unique Design

Link: https://picoprofit.com/

Its another fast game and im a bit sad i didnt see this one when it came out. Very nice site with

ssl and ddos.

Its just running for 4 days and im late in now i think. The stats from the site:

Started Apr 9, 2011

Running days 4

Total accounts 615

Active accounts 335

Total deposited $ 16,418.56

Total withdraw $ 3,177.0

Maybe they are not true the stats , but if they are there is just a big amount invested. So i dont know if they stay for many days more to come.

Despite the fact that Monitoring sites shows paying status for this site , but I think that the investment here now has a significant risk,

especially as the time life of the site 4 days, I think that this a long time for this type of sites, so,

I can not trust in This site since this moment.