Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Finbrook-Club - finbrook-club.com

I am not Admin.

About HYIP:

Welcome to Finbrook-Club, S.A.

Investment company Finbrook-Club, S.A. are glad to greet you on it's web site! Our company could help you to invest your means in a highly reliable Forex market trade instrument. Working with us, you are going to find out a possibility to make your tomorrow even better, working from your own house. With us you are going to obtain profit, investing in one of the most perspective fields nowadays. Choosing Finbrook-Club, S.A. for investments, you definitely choose reliable and profitable investments. We know everything about the Forex market. We are always updated about the world market trends, and news that could affect the situation on the market, or on the development of the exchange market.

Plans:

Start

1.3% daily | $10.00 - $99.99 | 10 days | Initial deposit return

Weighted

1.8% daily | $100.00 - $999.99 | 21 days | Initial deposit return

Moderate

2% daily | $1,000.00 - $9,999.99 | 40 days | Initial deposit return

VIP

2.5% daily | $10,000.00 - $50,000.00 | 60 days | Initial deposit return

Features:

Referral commission: 7%

Compounding percent: 1 - 100%

Guarantee: Officially licensed company

DDoS protected server Jsc Eltel Network

Give bonuses to $ 9.00 of LibertyReserve

Accept: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Bank wire transfer

Link: http://finbrook-club.com/

The site has a good plan going, the first one for ten days is ok and initial deposit returned after ten days. Just the feeling i get i saw this site before....

The ddos protection i couldnt find on the site. And there is always the possibility the site wont pay out the initial after ten days passed. Other then taht i think if you feel you can spare the money it could be worrth gaming them in this site. i do like the shortest plan, but compared to the fast games where you withdraw also the initial and profit after 24 hours...i feel they are safer then this one.

1.3% per day 7/7 days a week is ok but not enough for so short plan....