Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

sossinvest - sossinvest.com

I am not the admin.

Admin Says

sossinvest.com offers its customers the widest spectrum of online investment services based on real, practical, low risk investment projects in different fields like forex, trading, agriculture and oil & gas along with superb planning, tracking and support. we was created to help and enable all people to increase their wealth safely and easily without working and no risk. We do not offer pie in the sky returns, but good reliable daily returns from your deposit. We are not a ponzi scheme, we don't rely on new investors to pay our members.

Once you make a deposit, the amount is equally divided and added to our managed Stock & Forex accounts. This allows all people to experience, participate and receive very good returns on a short period basis; as compaired to the returns offered by other traditional ways. We give you opportunity to earn 730%-1240% in 300 days, We do everything in our power to make you profits and secure your funds with a reserve account.

We have experienced investment team for financial management and market analysis. We have professional technical team for website developing and optimization, and our transaction system is unique, secure and easy to operate. We have reliable shareholders and sponsors for capital backup, which can guarantee the continuous payout even at depressed period. We have dedicated customer service team for full support, No matter you are existing or potential clients, the service quality is always the same.

Plans:

plan1.jpg plan2.jpg

SSL

Dedicated server

LibertyReserve And PerfectMoney Accepted

Link: http://www.sossinvest.com/

Well,i'm just through,reading this program writeup about what investors should expect from them.and they're talking about being online for 300days,which isn't a easy feat.but looking at this program protection of ssl,i'm kind of being tempted to be more of an investor,since it's not free installing an ssl protection.

Im in with the min spend of $1.00 the 5 days a week term for 300 days

Heres my deposit:

Payment sended via LR U0216670

Date: 04/14/2011 20:46

Batch: 59196317

To Account: U5033706 (sossinvest.com)

Amount: $1.00

sossinvestdeposit.jpg

I think its a good offer they came up with compared to the site. they gave it a nice look and even some security. The roi isnt that high comparing to that they pay 5 days a week.