Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

UnoFunds - unofunds.com

I am notthe admin.

Unofunds was initially founded by a group of bankers who found a unique system to make money in the Forex Trading markets, incorporated as Unotrade Limited. Unofunds uses revolutionary Forex trading platform is the first online FX trading system that allows clients to deal Forex as a consumer product. Unofunds trading platform is the only platform that enables users to start deals immediately. Unlike all other Online FX trading platforms, Unoforex eliminates the need to download proprietary software, fill out tedious forms, open a bank account and other issues.

Unofunds technology breaks not only the administrative barriers, but also the minimum monetary entry level. With our system the user can open an account and can earn profits with as little as 5 USD. Furthermore, although we propose very complex financial products, we take the user step by step, in the easiest and most transparent manner, through the route to complete the transaction. Unlike other Forex trading platforms we at Unofunds eliminate the need of the customers trading to make a profit. Uno Funds has a dedicated team of well trained market expert and analyst who use our revolutionary Forex trading platform to make profits for you.

Unofunds develops and supports its own Online FX trading platform; we enjoy a unique ability to continually develop the trading platform to meet the changing needs of our users and to adapt to the constantly changing market. Unofunds is an international network with a registered office in UK and other offices in Europe, Asia and Australia.

Plans:

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Basic Plan $5 - $10 2.50

Standard Plan $11 - $500 3.00

Advanced Plan $501 - $1,000 4.00

Ultimate Plan $1,001 - $10,000 5.00

Accept LR, PM & AP

Link: https://unofunds.com/

• 2 weeks later...

I like this hyip. Around 40 days to bep for the basic plan. Good amount as min for deposit. The design is the normal, etc.

I think this one stay a good chance to give some profit. The roi isnt overhelming, and paydays 7 days a week.

Im in

heres my deposit:

Date: 04/20/2011 10:18

Batch: 59553977

To Account: U7782385 (unofunds)

Amount: $5.00

unofunds.jpg

UnoFunds Admin's News Letter Update April 23, 2011 1:09 PM GMT + 8

Vote Us And Win 25$ every poster of payment proofs have the chance to win this big price

After completion of its successful week UnoFunds announces its Payout Proofs Promotion! Post your payout proofs on UNOFunds forum threads and get a chance to win $75.

Vote Us And Win 25$ / 10 members

* Offer Validity 15th May 2011.

* Winners will be announced on 17st May 2011.

* Only top 10 members will be paid

I see that the difference between the minimum deposit and maximum deposit is $ 5 only, this is someothing strange,

Anyway , I see that the site is really good from many aspects, good design, accepts payments by several banks, including Alrtpay,

the minimum deposit is available to all, in addition to that the investment period is reasonable .

So far they pay me in the timeframe they sat up. Infact almost instant:)

I was a little worried from the beginning now im just looking how fast i can reach bep. Have a bit more to go but im on the way.

The site is really good so far no problems loggin, no problems load it and so far as mention payments on time:)

I saw today that all monitors has thenm as paying to. So they doing good so far.

For me, i don't like the look of this site, even though it offers a good roi with $5 minimum invest. Looking at script spent, it may pay for a long time, as they uses koddos with a dedicated server. And Monitors show it's statue as Paying when i checked the Rate page. I would like to test this one if it's a short term plans.

• 3 months later...

this program looks like not paid for at least one month,

definitely the higher ROI of 2.5% daily was the reason for the program to turn to scam,

currently, there is problem loading the page which means the site is closed, thread moved to scam list !