Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

RebelFunds - rebelfunds.net

I am not the admin.

RebelFunds.Net is a new and dynamic online money making program. The upheaval in the Middle East has made the price of crude oil and other commodities to climb. This is bad. On the other hand, tapping into the oil and precious metal market now can bring you handsome profit quickly.

We are connected. You will be connected to enormous profit and wealth through RebelFunds.Net in the next few minutes.

This is an age of R'evolution. We are committed to personal and professional evolution and excellence in an age where a massive transformation of society and business has already begun through networking online. We are at an age of collaboration, connection, personal evolution and co-creation - new values for a new generation.

Plans:

plans.jpg

A hassle-free investing. Investments allowed through Liberty Reeserve, AlertPay, Perfect Money, Western Union, Money Gram, Contact, Migom, UniStream.

Link: http://www.rebelfunds.net/

Interesting site, really im interested. Could be worth giving it a try becuase the payment processors i see:

We accept Liberty Reeserve, AlertPay, Perfect Money, Western Union, Money Gram, Contact, Migom, UniStream.

I dont even know what Contact is.....

No min withdrawal, and the words hazzle free:))

Thats a bit different. I get a feeling this is like a surfing program. The look the design when i opened the site is im looking at a surfprogram. In anyway its a hyip.

I get the feeeling this admin has been in the surf business...

The min of $5.00 is good to give it a try with. All features are there ssl, etc.

Although they have enough features to be trusted one with their ROI or even minimum spent amount as well.. This HYIP has good script with better professional outlook. I really found some feedback from this type sites... But as we couldn't find any payout statistics or proofs so quite disappointed about it... Hope someone could help us...