All Pips

Your hobby

swipka8

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

My hobby is watching movies. I really enjoy it, because it's one of the best ways of relaxing for me after a long tiring day. I used to download films on my computer and then watch them on TV. But after buying iptv box mag 420 my life has changed for the better and I don`t have to wait while the film is downloaded, I can watch everything I want at a different time.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rest!)) What other options can there be? On my last vacation, I devoted a lot of time to my new car, so the time in the garage and at the service station flew by unnoticed. This year I have big plans, I want to fix it, take my loved ones to the mountains, visit somewhere in a new place, take some small courses. For a long time I wanted to try to draw someone's portrait, for example. And our friends very much advised to visit one of the escapehour.ca quests escapehour.ca - I saw what was there in the style of the Matrix, I really want to visit.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Good question. I cannot imagine my life without traveling and sports activities. This is exactly what always cheers up and keeps the body in good shape. Not so long ago I added pickleball to my life and now I am trying to hone my skills. Already found here https://recroompick.com/best-pickleball-paddle/ a quality pickleball paddle for myself to get the most out of the game.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

My hobby is not limited to one hobby. I love reading books, mostly fiction. I love photography, especially nature. Sunsets are my weakness. I do yoga and in the future I plan to try myself as a guitarist. Also, my hobby can be called visiting various kinds of establishments. Every time I choose something special... It’s not necessarily just any cafe, although I have preferences here too, especially some interesting, themed ones. I like to visit theaters, galleries, museums and so on.

• 1 year later...