Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Carsalescorp - carsalescorp.com

I am not the admin.

Start 28.03.11 [ AntiDDOS ][ Dedicaded server ]

CARSalesCorp corporation was awarded in 2010 as the safest company worldwide in the development of international trade. Thanks to our low risk investment is not scheduled, and our successful Marketing recognized worldwide. This made the best corporation CARSalesCorp international business company with more prestigious level of trade international in the world, our strong positioning in cities developed as the United States, China, Japan, Europe, South America; ago our company has an easy and efficient handling by the proximity our partners, since everything is operated and monitored by us at global. CARSalesCorp corporation is specialized in selling cars, foreign exchange, oil, foreign exchange, buying and selling shares on the stock, bonds, exports and imports, and private direct investment, gold and stones precious, real estate, advertising, investment in technology and industry and coltan.

Payment system:

LibertyReserve

PerfectMoney

SolidTrustPay

Alert Pay

Plans

112% after 1 days min 5$

128% after 2 days min 5$

Referal system:

4% from deposit]

Link: http://carsalescorp.com/

This hyip is fantastic, i mean read : CARSalesCorp corporation is specialized in selling cars, foreign exchange, oil, foreign exchange, buying and selling shares on the stock, bonds, exports and imports, and private direct investment, gold and stones precious, real estate, advertising, investment in technology and industry and coltan.

......................................................................................................................

They sell cars, do valuta exchange, oil business, stocktrade, bonds, export and import...(of what?), private investments and ofcourse gold and stone resell? The estate business they have a hand in, and tecnology and industry... How they have the time??

I love hyips :lol: its so fantastic...

The roi is sustainable and not bad either , the min $5.00 is ok. I just dont like that they are so diversified. Its like a kid did the site:)

This program is investing in different markets,which looks like they're aren't in any one.So many place to invest customers money,and seeing that this program is after 1day plan,am not comfortable to invest here,and minimum to invest here is $5 with 112% after a day,both looks risky,the minimum investment and return.