Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Yield-Funds - yield-funds.com

I am not the admin.

Yield Funds is engaged in online trading of Foreign Exchange, Stocks, Stocks on Margin (CFDs), Futures. Our company is an investment advisory firm that solely trades the Forex market with the objective of aggressive growth. OPTIMAL invest is a boutique firm specializing in only four major currency.

Yield Funds company is initiated by a group of experts engaged in various speculative transactions giving high percent on earnings of investment funds. The company uses experience of investment strategy which we got during last years of investment. By now the decision has been made to take new level of investment to offer the knowledge and the experience to others.

In addition to our experience and ability in trading manually, Real Invest Profit also using very secure trading strategy, which has been successfully generating nice and steady profits to our clients for many years.

Experienced Traders

Fast 24/7 Full Support

Automatic Instant Payouts

Anti DDos Attack

We have two plans gorgeous solution to invest, you can choose between it where you can deposit and withdraw immediately without any delay with full technical support around the clock if you are looking for the solution to invest it in your hands now.

Plans:

Up to 5.6% hourly for 24 hours

Up to 140% after 1 day

Up to 195% after 3 days

Up to 300% after 6 days

- Minimum $5

- Maximum $50,000

- Principal Included

- 5% Referral Commission

Accept LR & PM.

Link: http://yield-funds.com/

The design of this fast hyip games is really boring :)

In anyway i think they wont make it for long, the site is running 1 day. If the stats is true they didnt get so many investors yet. The roi is way to high.

140% after 1 day. Will never sustain, not even a round if i go in now, in my view. Funny the rate us page is nothing on. Its blank even if they had 1 day to fix at least some forums or so:))

Admin just publish this program without taking good looks at it.First of all,this site rate us page is void of monitors,and plans are just too risky,considering a return of 140% after 1day,i think any investors to venture into this program,should start counting their loss,this program yields within a day is just too much!