Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

World-Funds - world-funds.net

I am not the admin.

World-Funds Company team was formed on March 2011 with a mission to invest in the Forex market available for everyone. We have already signed over 200 agreements with major investors and ensure all profit. Now we have the experience and we can confidently offer to market investments in the Forex medium and small investors. In this regard, we have created this website.

Our team consists of traders, analysts, and software developers. All those different people work as one, being committed to your success. We have great opportunities to protect our website from DDoS attacks. We offer our clients work with our website over an encrypted connection is 128 bits.

Plans

General Plan 5% daily for 25 days. Deposite not return

Professional Plan 1.3% daily for 30days

VIP Plan 1 1.5% daily for 40days

VIP Plan 2 1.8% daily for 50days

World Funds 2.2% daily, instant payout

- DDOS Protection

- Dedicated Server

Min - $1

Max -$5000

Ref -7%

Accept LR & PM.

Link: http://world-funds.net

Although they offer 5% ROI which's good enough but for this pan it will not work enough for us as it will not give back the deposited amount.. so the total gain will be 125% after 25 days so the daily ROI is ony 1% which we can't afford to spend....But their script is great, only 140$ till deposited so little disappointed ....

What this program plan is offering is really nice,i think the first plan,which is 5% daily for the next 25days looks really attractive for investors to try out.with other attractive plans,and a low minimum investment of $1,i think this program popularity is on it's way,except it turn scam soon.