Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

clarintontrading - clarintontrading.com

I am not the admin.

Description:

We could offer you flexible investment conditions. Every investor here could find suitable for himself investment program. We have got three investment plans, we developed them staying on investor's and companies needs. Investment plans have got different terms, interest rates and referral rewards. Start investments today and get profit tomorrow!

Plans:

>>> Test

Interest 1 % daily

Investment period 3 days

Withdrawals after 3 days

Referal earns 0.5 %

>>>> Balance

Interest 1.30 % daily

Investment period 20 days

Withdrawals after 20 days

Referal earns 5.0 %

>>> Expert

Interest 1.80 % daily

Investment period 50 days

Withdrawals after 50 days

Referal earns 10.0 %

Accepts: LR, PM

Link:http://clarintontrading.com/

Yes this is interesting. The plans really good, not to high roi, the ref comission......ok.

The design ok, and nothing bad to find directly on the site.

I liked the faq where there is a question there is any min to invest: Completely up to you. FOREX is high level speculative instrument., using a big leverage you could invest insignificant amounts, but the more you invest the more you could gain.

The bella thing is the bankwire...it always look so professional when they write bankwire depsots etc...then the min for to withdraw thru bankwire is $5000.00 dollar:))

Ok we all now what that means.

And second negative is the withdrawal. You cant withdraw daily only after term is finished. In anyway its 5 days old the program and i think they can stay for a while with this plans. A few rounds in 3 day

plan wont hurt:) Im off to look for some payment proofs first.

And if you do find any payment proofs please come back and let us know too. The program look okay from my point of view. But can't withdraw daily? Anyways the first plan is just three days after that we can withdraw both our interest and principal.

around five days online, and the program looks very professional,

they don't have a ratings section but still I guess this one must be paying as still new program,

the ROI is stable and the plans have short terms as well,

the last plan has a good percentage of referral commissions also the ROI is good as well.

Note : thread is closed for being duplicate one.