Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

well i was able to make about 50 point on this forum today, i have resume posting on the forum now after i got bored with the delay on payment on the program,though it good to see the admin of the program is really his best to make the program a better place for members to post,though activity inhere has kinda reduce .

I just reached 1,000 points in here so I am happy about that though I suppose to start accumulating for another 500 points in here, but I don't know if I have the motivation to do that, but I guess right now it's time for me to be more active in some Forums because you know it's not good to focus when the payment is delay in here.

That's right,I noticed that you have reached 1,000 points in the forum,I am also close to 1,000 points,I am just posting 10 posts in the forum on a daily basis cos I still have a pending payment in the forum,once I get paid,I would resume full posting in the forum once agaian

I really dont feel too pleased with myself whenever I see members inhere showcasing their previous and current achievements in the forum,it just leaves a lazy remark on my face.LOLS. I plan to restart my activities all over again,pretending as if I've never received payment before so I could get moltivated to post here.

@ofejiro20 Lol. It means that you really need to work hard in MTV and posting here is very easy because of the high activity in the forum even if we focus on only one section. I'm happy that I'm slowly getting to 1,,000points and I'm sure that I will achieve it before my pending payment request gets cleared; I just have to make sure I post on a daily basis here in order to do that.

Good to see payments again on the forum eventually. I see that the mods are also doing a number of approvals in here today for the remaining payment request which means that I would probably get approved in here soon if not today also. At least there is a positive development.

It's not that fast but atleast payments are cleared once again and all of the payouts approved take note of that. So, I think it's now normalized to see also that there's fewer payout in the queue and faster payout approval this week. That's why I'm back here today in posting which I got already 100 points.

I have managed to make 50 points on the forum with my morning posts in here. I hope to have a couple of more points later on today so that I can get close to 100 points on the forum as possible. I will be stopping my posting activities on the forum when I get to 1000 points.

As really my decision to just continue on my payout request goal is paid off. As you can see, I just request payment every time I got paid so, there's no time wasted for me and the payout plans is just continuous. So far, the delays here is the obstacle and I know that I can still make easily reach for 100 points daily.

I am back posting myself with the hope to reach payout by the end of the week as per plan. Yes, your continued posting did pay off but what also worked in your favour is that there is other members that have not resumed posting again which is why your payment request was quick to get back to somewhere in the front again.

Wah, I really need funds now really. I don't know why admin still don't have the winners for the chatting contest. I PM'ed him this evening regarding and hopefully to get a good reply as I need funds this week. :( As well as to hope that this payout processing this week will be early. So much pending.