Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

Same with me too, I was actually trying to log in to my account on the forum, as I had to make few posts there as well, but I got the wrong password error just like the same case at TCC & MTV both, hope this server issue will be fixed soon.

Thanks for that! That it was a server issue.. well that was both MTV and TCC! Well, i just hope that this would not take long as i haven't reach my goal here, i need 10 posts so that i can reach my goal for today. I got worried but not anymore, as i'm not the only one that has a concern about.

I have posted a lot yesterday and did not experience any errors in the site. Anyway, I hope that the MTV admin will consider putting back the Paypal option, now that other forums are doing the same.

I agree to that. I also want paypal to be back but I think that it would not be possible. Most funds of admin came from LR payment processor so the best thing to request payment is through LR. Currently, I am now closer to reach my payout and I only need a few posts to reach 500 points.

Im focusing first to post now in mtv forum as i dont have payment request yet last week and this week. Since my original plan is to have request of payment when i got paid but then until now no request. Nothing i can assume if i will able to request today since i only made to have 200 points and need of 300 more which is somewhat tiring.

Same here planned to post in mtv. And now reaching 250 points and just a day i guess i will able to request a payment. Although i feel so much waiting for the payment since i did not expect that it will be again happened to have huge payouts. Also noticed admin had checked the threads although some were not like blog contest which pending and inactive for months already.

I have seen a lot of new members requesting payments on MTV and number of requests are increasing each time thats why admin pays in bulk.Its still good as long as it does not delay more than a week.Last time i got paid in just 4 days after requesting payment.

I think that payments in MTV would not go beyond a week and if there would be payments that would go beyond that, it only means that the payment processor used run out of funds just like me before when I request payment via Paypal. Their Paypal run out of funds that's why it took long for me to get paid so I shifted to other payment processor to be paid immediately.