Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I still haven't received my earnings for the payment request that I made in here 3 weeks ago and everyone else have been paid already except me and now I see that mods started to approved payments again but mine was not yet processed to be paid, I'm quite disappointed with this recent happening.

Received payment for the contest Start a thread about MTV.

7zdkrr16r3ii.jpg

Thanks admin and more power to MTV

It seems both the topnotcher in the ptp forums are focusing more on the contests that they can offer to their members. So far, i see my post in 600 points one post is deleted. Not sure if the payment approval will create another deductions. After that i make another round of posts well that it is easy to make make hundred of points again.

Well, i guess that chardyme payment just need some time. Because paypal funds are quite difficult to gain. Even other ptp forum make other decision to put their payment processor in LR or AP for alternatives. What i believe is that the admin dont have funds yet and seeking exchange of paypal funds in order to pay them. As we can there are a lot members now trying to request payment via Paypal.

almost all of the requests have been approved, by the active mods there, another six more left to check and approve that the admin might be starting to clear payments from tomorrow, as it's going to be a week, from the last payout time, and members also might have been expecting that the admin will start one payout time again.

Well, i guess that chardyme payment just need some time. Because paypal funds are quite difficult to gain. Even other ptp forum make other decision to put their payment processor in LR or AP for alternatives. What i believe is that the admin dont have funds yet and seeking exchange of paypal funds in order to pay them. As we can there are a lot members now trying to request payment via Paypal.

Well I guess they should have at least told me that they can't pay me in paypal and then I will change my payment processor to either ap or lr right, but they didn't. Well I will wait for the next payment processing if what will happen here.

I just have one question. Did you send support and ask why you still not get paid until now? Did you ask for a reason? I think if you really want an answer you need to send message to admin or even to a mod their asking what happen to your cashout and what is the reason why theirs a delay. I think that what you need to do right now. Rather than claiming that you still not get paid.

Well I guess they should have at least told me that they can't pay me in paypal and then I will change my payment processor to either ap or lr right, but they didn't. Well I will wait for the next payment processing if what will happen here.

Okay, i still guess that the admin respect of your payment request. And if you request the payment via paypal then you will get payment for paypal. But they just need time to process your payment. From what i know too, the admin in mtv does not have paypal account and he used other users or specifically moderators paypal account to pay them. Just be more patient and i also wait for my payment for a week now. So we are all waiting and of course, posting while waiting for it. :D

well, I have an active request on this forum currently, and I also have another 250 points for next cash out,

thus I will first wait until the previous payment gets cleared then to post and reach the cash out limit, so that within this time, I can spend on other forums as well.

Date: 9/6/2011 5:53 PM

Batch: 69782293

From Account: U9396631 (MoneyTalkVillage)

Amount: $6.00

Memo: MTV Payment

Thank you.

It is not expected that i will get my payment yesterday. That is quite fast compared to my last payment request. Got no deduction and I am grateful for having fast payment process.

well, it seems to be the approval process has been stopped for now, anyway, even if my request is processed by next week, that's not a big issue, what is important is that the admin and the mods there have been very active so far to post check as well process payments.

yeah, Paypal payments were delayed for long time, I noticed this few days ago, when a member started to complain his payment delay and the mods as well as the admin were trying to explain the reason for delay especially with some requests, due to short of PP at that time.

i think since admin tarak is indian so he is have difficulty to get some funds by paypal, since you a know the problem of indian users with paypal, but i see still there are some payment processor that worth to try like alertpay and liberty reserve, am i right?

Indeed, it is really good to have libertyreserve as well or even AP as alternative for the Paypal. But because of the public demand admin made decision to have payment for paypal :D And i believe there were many paypal users in MTV just like me.

I think it is not really a problem. It is just a delay of the payment so dont worry much about it. As you can see so many payments done by the admin and until today mtv dont have any sign of lacking funds or unable to pay us. Lucky that they just offer us so many good payment processors to choose. :D

my 2nd payment from MTV !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 9/13/2011 2:04 PM

Batch: 70375278

From Account: U9396631 (MoneyTalkVillage)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: MTV Payment

Thank you.

Wow you got paid, good for you. Well my recent request has been denied because I have requested below $5. And I believe they accept $4+ request before and how come they don't right now, have they changed the rules lately?

OMG read the rules carefully from the start this site was start the minimum payout is $5 not $4 or $4+, if you can take some of your time here you can see the rules, but i see you are joined without see all the rules, am i right?