Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Clarintontrading - Clarintontrading.com

I am not the admin.

Description:

We could offer you flexible investment conditions. Every investor here could find suitable for himself investment program. We have got three investment plans, we developed them staying on investor's and companies needs. Investment plans have got different terms, interest rates and referral rewards. Start investments today and get profit tomorrow!

Plans:

>>> Test

Interest 1 % daily

Investment period 3 days

Withdrawals after 3 days

Referal earns 0.5 %

>>>> Balance

Interest 1.30 % daily

Investment period 20 days

Withdrawals after 20 days

Referal earns 5.0 %

>>> Expert

Interest 1.80 % daily

Investment period 50 days

Withdrawals after 50 days

Referal earns 10.0 %

Accepts: LR, PM

Link: http://clarintontrading.com/

the referral commissions is very low for the test plan here,

the daily profit seems to be credited in client's accounts but won't be allowed for withdrawal until the plan term expires,

this is what not a nice option as in case if they close before one can make withdrawal, not a single cent will be recovered through investment here

and also other than the test plan, the remaining plans have a long term to expire.

You can withdaraw your profit only when the deposit term is over.

The first and second plans have the advantages of the sites that provide short-term plans and sites that provide long-term plans ,

and this is a good idea to get the satisfaction of all investors, but I think that the rate of 1% is considered to be a very weak and unfit to achieve a good profit .

Now, i don't like what this clarintontrading program offers,in short,am not going to risky my good earn dolls in this program,trying to do what?Am not sure this one should be called investing.Since profit,i mean profits aren't withdrawable till plans expires!

If admin wants to run before plan expires,then he's in real good profit.

This hyip is somehow not well format for my liking. The design reminds me of so many hyip program that as being down and not paying. Though this program investment period is so short for the first plan and the return is the same. Legendkid this program has to hold your deposit until the end of the plan as it is normal with every long term propiams. You don't invest collect your initial investment and expect the hyip to pay you interest on nothing.