Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

I have seen latest payments from EP around three days ago, so it seems there is frequently payout's clearance on EP, which is a good thing to know, even the minimum allowed to cash out is just $2 then better not delayed to pay so longer.

I could log into EP account, but in TCC, I could not as it was giving some error that the wrong password etc, and was not allowing me to log in, both MTV & TCC have the same issue, but thankfully, EP has no such bug and I could make some posts successfully, just now.

Well, the Admin decided to lower the prize it's now 10 winners of 1 dollar. So 10 in total, it may be because members are very active in that contest as it's very fast and another round just been finished.

How much was the prize in the past? Is it still worth the effort to join this contest if the prize is just $1? I was thinking of joining this contest but I am having second-thoughts.

Well, the Admin decided to lower the prize it's now 10 winners of 1 dollar. So 10 in total, it may be because members are very active in that contest as it's very fast and another round just been finished.

I haven't got a chance to try some contests in EP because I was merely focusing on posting only. I am just posting because I know that at the end of my request I could get paid. But it is still good that members also join contests to get some extra earnings aside from the earnings from posting.

There were many pending payments as of this moment. So i expect of gradually decreasing of activity but im still trying to have some posts as i also need to request another payment. Glad that admin is going to have activity with other members too in chatting contest and in chatbox.